Price Alert EA - page 4

Hi Raff,

Thank you for this indicator!! Awesome!! Anyway can you guide me on how i can have POP out alert once the line hit? I can only hear sounds. Looking at few pairs can be quite confusing which line was hit.

Thanks!!!

raff1410:
Hi...

Try this one...

hline_alert.mq4

hline_alert.ex4

Test it and tell me how to improve it.

THNX

Raff

buckfux:
Hi Raff,

Thank you for this indicator!! Awesome!! Anyway can you guide me on how i can have POP out alert once the line hit? I can only hear sounds. Looking at few pairs can be quite confusing which line was hit.

Thanks!!!

buckfux

Try out this one : hline_alert.mq4

Files:

Hi mladen,

Thanks for your help. Anyway this is the same as i have the hline. Just wanna know how to enable a pop out window which identify exact currency the line was hit. Coz all i can hear is sound and i need to scan every currency.

Any ideas?

Thanks!!

Hi mladen,

Thanks for your help. Anyway this is the same as i have the hline. Just wanna know how to enable a pop out window which identify exact currency the line was hit. Coz all i can hear is sound and i need to scan every currency.

Any ideas?

Thanks!!

mladen:
buckfux Try out this one : hline_alert.mq4

buckfux:
Hi mladen,

Any ideas?

Thanks!!

buckfux

The one I posted is opening a pop-up window with the symbol and a line name when alerting. Check if you are using that exact one

Hi mladen!

Thank you so much!!!

mladen:
buckfux The one I posted is opening a pop-up window with the symbol and a line name when alerting. Check if you are using that exact one

Hi mladen,

Sorry if im being stupid to ask this question. I have 2 MT4 platforms. I use both the same indicator you gave me. 1 Platform there is a pop up window when the line hit the other platform there are no pop up window when the line hit. Any idea how to solve this issue?

Pardon me.

Thank you.

buckfux:
Hi mladen! Thank you so much!!!

buckfux:
Hi mladen,

Sorry if im being stupid to ask this question. I have 2 MT4 platforms. I use both the same indicator you gave me. 1 Platform there is a pop up window when the line hit the other platform there are no pop up window when the line hit. Any idea how to solve this issue?

Pardon me.

Thank you.

No idea why is it happening to you. They must work exactly the same if those are the same indicators. Check if you have copied the correct version to the other platform too

Reason: