At least 10-50 pips a day - page 4

Please help me, why I can not add Float.mq4 to chart, I put in in the expret/indicator , but it does not run.

Thanks so much

megaforex:
Please help me, why I can not add Float.mq4 to chart, I put in in the expret/indicator , but it does not run. Thanks so much

Did you compile it? And to see something, you need to scroll back in time...

try this one.

Files:
floatdata.mq4  24 kb
floatdata_2.mq4  13 kb

hmm ... is this indicators ok to use with float? this indicator tell you early before the next trend coming

Files:

hexadecimal:
try this one.

what is the difference between FLOAT#Data.mq4 & FLOAT#Data_2.mq4 ?

Float Differences

awsl:
what is the difference between FLOAT#Data.mq4 & FLOAT#Data_2.mq4 ?

Hi

One is set for 50 the other for 100 this gives a short term reversal point and a longer term reversal point, if the 50 reverses and the 100 does not then it is generally a retracement only if both turn at the same time then it can be a bigger reversal. The 50 shows reversals on the lower timeframes like M5 really well and the 100 on the H1 - H4. I used to use the Float with MM levels as they helped confirm a MM level of support or resistance. I also should add that i had both the Floats loaded at the same time, i set them up to compliment each other.

cja

Hi cja

Thanks for your interesting comments.

You said "used to use the float with MM". I am learning MM at the moment and would like to know what indicators you use with MM now and what MM timeframes do you use. Just a few tips to shorten the learning curve. Thanks a million in advance.

Cheers from Melbourne, Australia

rjb1024

cja:
Hi

One is set for 50 the other for 100 this gives a short term reversal point and a longer term reversal point, if the 50 reverses and the 100 does not then it is generally a retracement only if both turn at the same time then it can be a bigger reversal. The 50 shows reversals on the lower timeframes like M5 really well and the 100 on the H1 - H4. I used to use the Float with MM levels as they helped confirm a MM level of support or resistance. I also should add that i had both the Floats loaded at the same time, i set them up to compliment each other.

cja

cja, thanks for the reply.

elihayun,

would you be able to post the daily entries you made through this method if any?

rjb1024:
Hi cja

Thanks for your interesting comments.

You said "used to use the float with MM". I am learning MM at the moment and would like to know what indicators you use with MM now and what MM timeframes do you use. Just a few tips to shorten the learning curve. Thanks a million in advance.

Cheers from Melbourne, Australia

rjb1024

This is not the thread to discuss MM so just PM me and i will give you a few basic ideas on how to use MM.

cja Wellington, New Zealand.

Reason: