I need 50 pip on day - page 4

1:400 leverage?

Try trading it before spamming the forum with nonsense

50 pips by scalping? Aha ....

Although, it is very difficult to earn 50 pips daily but with support of my trading platform I am able to earn this trading pips daily. Because, I am getting very narrowest trading spread from this EU regulated trading broker that is very much supportive to make profit by using any kinds of trading strategy. So, my trading life is very profitable.

Hi

Only Scalp

Files:
1_1.jpg  441 kb

Practically, it can’t be possible at all to earn 50 pips daily easily. But, in my trading career, I can easily earn these trading pips with support. this trading platform at all times make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading policy by providing only one pip trading spread. so, easily, I am able to earn 50 pips daily by means of this narrowest trading spread.

In this trading place, Traders have to depend on their trading strategy for keeping survive. Because, no one has the capacity to calculate the real faction of this market with certainly. in my trading life, from my first day of trading due to having small balance , I have been using price action strategy which is considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy for all classes of traders. For, applying this trading policy in a proper way,

Rupali Din:
In this trading place, Traders have to depend on their trading strategy for keeping survive. Because, no one has the capacity to calculate the real faction of this market with certainly. in my trading life, from my first day of trading due to having small balance , I have been using price action strategy which is considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy for all classes of traders. For, applying this trading policy in a proper way,

What does your post have to do with the thread?

nbtrading:
What does your post have to do with the thread?

He wants 50 pips :):)

techmac:
He wants 50 pips :):)

Then we should give it to him

Sensibly, in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge, it is not possible to get success from this trading platform, if you do not have a reliable support from a trading platform. I am very lucky to select as my trading platform which is providing me many exclusive trading facilities at all times in spite of having a Muslims. Although, it is very difficult to open an Islamic account in a regulated trading broker. But, from here, I have opened my swap free account within a short time devoid of facing any kinds of restrictions. so my trading life is very comfort and flexible.

Reason: