Is there a time series forecast indicator - page 3

newmont:
I have found another version of tsf. Dont know much about this indicator , at one stage i used tsf but i think the other version that somebody has posted. Hope this version is the one you are looking for.

Is it possible to have this indicator applied to highs and lows also to form a channel?

Time series forecast ...

This should do it

Time series forecast is linear regression value with one additional parameter : the "forecasting" parameter

Of LRVForecast parameter :

when set to 0 : Time series forecast == Linear regression value

when set to < 0 : "future"

when set to > 0 : "past"

mladen:
This should do it

Time series forecast is linear regression value with one additional parameter : the "forecasting" parameter

Of LRVForecast parameter :

when set to 0 : Time series forecast == Linear regression value

when set to < 0 : "future"

when set to > 0 : "past"

Hi mladen, love your work, it's always nice to see your indicators...

Cheers

Ethan

newdigital:
Yes it is the same person. He is having username Beluck on our forum. He is great progammers: he coded all Brainwashing EAs versions. He coded Mandarine EA, converted Goldwarrior EA and DayImpulse indicators. Besides he coded 4 BrainTrading indicators on our forum and some indicators for asctrend system.

T3MA is his indicator as well.

He is coding for the long time mainly for MT3 and he is well-known. He is joking sometimes: he coded super-signals indicators for example.

I attached some his MT4 indicators to the charts so you may see the images.

I don't know it is the same with MT3 or not.

Hi,

Anyone can explain how to use the forecast indicator (i.e the 2 lines and significant about the two colour dots).

Or anyone can forward this to the coder.

Thanks

Change this line :

limit=Bars-TSFPeriod-counted_bars;[/php]to this [php]limit=Bars-counted_bars;

that should do the trick

Thank you!

Time Series Moving Average (TSMA)

Hi,

I would like to ask you if anyone has ever build in fynction a Time Series Moving Average (TSMA) in mq4?

I would i appreciate if you can help me.

Thank you in advanced an i am looking forward to hearing from you,

Nik

Reason: