History

i tried to import history into MT4 from alpari M1 Data and the top number changes from 32768 to 648736 but when i close and reopen my terminal it shows again 32768 what could i be doing wrong or is this normal behaviour?

thanks.

Try to change Options | Charts | Max bars in history to 999999999

If this don't help u , close metatrader, go to folder where u instaled it and delete the history files, then run it again and try to import history file.

Kalenzo:
Try to change Options | Charts | Max bars in history to 999999999 If this don't help u , close metatrader, go to folder where u instaled it and delete the history files, then run it again and try to import history file.

Kalenzo thanks i just installed the WinXp again due to computer crash and downloading all the software including the terminal and hist files i'll try to do as you stated and will report back.

No Success

I tried the method you wrote but still it does the samething reverts back to 32768.

EACAN:
I tried the method you wrote but still it does the samething reverts back to 32768.

EACAN,

I had the same problem as you . I first changed Tools- options - Max bars in history to very big number. Didn't work , reset back to 23768. Then i also did Tools- Options - Max bars in chart to very huge number. Now it works . Try this , it should work for you too.

forexplayer:
EACAN, I had the same problem as you . I first changed Tools- options - Max bars in history to very big number. Didn't work , reset back to 23768. Then i also did Tools- Options - Max bars in chart to very huge number. Now it works . Try this , it should work for you too.

forexplayer it worked! thanks