Indicators and EAs Collections: 350+ MT4 Indicators In One Folder - page 4

900 EAs

Here are 900 EAs that you can experiment with. Be aware that some are indicators, some don't work at all, some require external indicators (icustom), many require certain settings or info to work, and most of these EAs are losers. Some will place a trade every minute while others will leave 20 orders open at a time. It is still nice to have these in a folder to look at every so often.

Files:
mt4_ea1.zip  1410 kb
mt4_ea2.zip  996 kb

Rich....Great Work.....thanks

Hi balista,

What things would you sugest I study, i've been over at ff which you suggest is bogus, so i'm just wondering if u can point me in the right direction

ANy help appreciated.

thanks

Thanks Balista4

Collection of my EAs

Hi All,

Here is alot of EAs that i have worked on over the year with some friends. Many are modifications from other EA's and some series are made by me and friends. If anybody finds one they like and has some more ideas on it let us know.

Thanks

Spider~

Files:
all_new_eas.zip  445 kb

Spider4896:
Hi All,

Here is alot of EAs that i have worked on over the year with some friends. Many are modifications from other EA's and some series are made by me and friends. If anybody finds one they like and has some more ideas on it let us know.

Thanks

Spider~

Thanks a lot for sharing your EA with the rest of traders, but your personal input is required for example :

Are all the indicators included ?

Any perfromance history?

Any notes about the modifications ?

any recomended EA to test?

which currency to test the EA on ? and what time frame ? and what sessoin?

without these info, its a lot of work for any person want to test or try your EAs, and might only add comments that you already know ? if you want people to test the EA and enhance the performance you should suggest one of those EAs and add your comments why we need to test it ?

again thanks a lot for your input and we hope for more comments if you don't mind !!

Alan

Well i wish i could comment more on the EA's but its been awhile since i worked with them. Plus knowing what each one needs if any extra indicator would be to hard to tell. I know alot of the EA's already have built in indicators needing no extra or external items to run them.

I will look through them later and let you know.

The same goes for all the settings for the EAs since there is to many to count that i worked on. I will try my best to name a few.

Spider~

One suggestion is giving the DK series a try. The whole thought behind it was based on the EURJPY but evolved to trying to make it for all pairs. Basically when the Stoch along with other indicators dropped below a certain level it would give a really good signal. Also added different levels of TP and types of scalping trades in it as the version gets higher. Can be almost used on all TF but mainly it was meant for M15. All depends on the settings really.

Spider~

Spider4896:
One suggestion is giving the DK series a try. The whole thought behind it was based on the EURJPY but evolved to trying to make it for all pairs. Basically when the Stoch along with other indicators dropped below a certain level it would give a really good signal. Also added different levels of TP and types of scalping trades in it as the version gets higher. Can be almost used on all TF but mainly it was meant for M15. All depends on the settings really. Spider~

Again thanks a lot spider, I hope you will find in forex-tsd.com a good place to develop a winning EA and you will find lots of people willing to help and test.

Indicator Library For Newbs

Newbies: Before starting threads asking for an indicator, search through these first.

Hope this helps,

MM

Files:
mt4_indicators.rar  1758 kb
Reason: