EMA cross over indicator Alert!!! - page 3

andrausg:
Hello all. I'm looking for an indicator that sends email, audible alert, and fits the parameters of the following:

Long Trades

# 5 EMA must cross above the 10 EMA (arrows included)

# RSI must be greater than 50

# Stochastics must be headed up and not in overbought territory

# MACD histogram must go from negative to positive OR be negative and start to increase value.

Short Trades

* 5 EMA must cross below the 10 EMA (arrows included)

* RSI must be less than 50

* Stochastics must be headed down and not in oversold territory

* MACD histogram must go from positive to negative OR be positive and start to decrease in value.

Thank you very much in advance.

Was there any indicator created with all these parmeters in it? It would help me in my trading alot,is there any kind soul out there that maybe could me create this? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

mrtools:
Hi Jerci, Have this one posted it earlier in this thread but seems it got lost.

Is there MT5 version of that indicator: MA crosses arrows_alerts.mq4

Anyone willing to code this for MT5? any other MA crosses with alert for MT5?

Hello everyone, pls i would like to know if anyone can add a volume on DOUBLE ZIGZAGNOREPAINT ... Pls....

edxelec:
Hello everyone, pls i would like to know if anyone can add a volume on DOUBLE ZIGZAGNOREPAINT ... Pls....

How do you think to add volume to a zigzag?

Do you mind elaborating a bit more

hello house, pls i will like to know if anyone can add volume number to indicator ZIGZAGDOUBLEREPAINT pls ....?

edxelec:
hello house, pls i will like to know if anyone can add volume number to indicator ZIGZAGDOUBLEREPAINT pls ....?

edxelec

Did you read the previous post?

mladen:
edxelecDid you read the previous post?

oh yes sorry i did saw it now its my internet that reposted it twice, actually..i m trying to attached the indicators..but my internet is a bit slow.might do it in the next post after this one... so you can understand what i want...

Hello friends, would love it if anyone could please put this two indicators together with all their settings in place, what i mean is the main zigzag should be on the double zigzagnorepaint... just like the attached pictured. pls let me know if anyone can help

EMA CROSSOVER INDICATOR needed for a newbie !

hey

i am a newbie and i need an ema crossover indicator that sends email alerts when ema 5 crosses ema 13 .

thanks

oahmed64:
hey

i am a newbie and i need an ema crossover indicator that sends email alerts when ema 5 crosses ema 13 .

thanks

Hi Oahmed64,

Try this one here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174409/page2

Reason: