EMA cross over indicator Alert!!! - page 2

The indicator EMA-Crossover_Signal seems to eliminate some of the losing signals, is this feature in the code or is it repainting , as shown in my previous posts.

Can anyone please verify this...

EMA Crossvoer Alert

Hello all. I'm looking for an indicator that sends email, audible alert, and fits the parameters of the following:

Long Trades

# 5 EMA must cross above the 10 EMA (arrows included)

# RSI must be greater than 50

# Stochastics must be headed up and not in overbought territory

# MACD histogram must go from negative to positive OR be negative and start to increase value.

Short Trades

* 5 EMA must cross below the 10 EMA (arrows included)

* RSI must be less than 50

* Stochastics must be headed down and not in oversold territory

* MACD histogram must go from positive to negative OR be positive and start to decrease in value.

Thank you very much in advance.

connecting4less:
Hey guys,

Is there an ema cross alert indicator, with audio or pop up?

what i am trying to do, is i trade on the 15min chart, and i would like to get an alert that will alert me whenever an ema cross on the 15 min chart, on any pair that i have its chart open.

Thanks

I use MA Cross as trading system with VT trader platform and it has sound alert and autotrading.

I use the autotrading in my demo account in one pair to see how it will go.

For MT4 sorry i don't have with sound alert.

andrausg:
Hello all. I'm looking for an indicator that sends email, audible alert, and fits the parameters of the following:

Long Trades

# 5 EMA must cross above the 10 EMA (arrows included)

# RSI must be greater than 50

# Stochastics must be headed up and not in overbought territory

# MACD histogram must go from negative to positive OR be negative and start to increase value.

Short Trades

* 5 EMA must cross below the 10 EMA (arrows included)

* RSI must be less than 50

* Stochastics must be headed down and not in oversold territory

* MACD histogram must go from positive to negative OR be positive and start to decrease in value.

Thank you very much in advance.

I made one with voice Output, it also optimizes the MA ranges but also allows fixed systems. It needs gspeak.dll an URL is included in the mql4-code.

It can be found at the mql4 code base, Number 6489 (Optimize cross Moving average)

It does not check MACD, Stochastics or RSI but it can be easily included.

Files:
maprofit2.mq4  3 kb
maprofit.mq4  24 kb

tflores:
I made one with voice Output, it also optimizes the MA ranges but also allows fixed systems. It needs gspeak.dll an URL is included in the mql4-code.

It can be found at the mql4 code base, Number 6489 (Optimize cross Moving average)

It does not check MACD, Stochastics or RSI but it can be easily included.

Can u create a EA using it.

help with icustom

I tried to create a EA but iCustom operation sucks as i want to return the buy and sell signal values from the indicator to EA. but cant not do so.Not getting currect value.

please find the modified versions as below.

If someone can fix it , i will be grateful to him.

Files:

try load A_MAProfit indicator by code

s1=iCustom(NULL, 0, "A_MAProfit",6,40,0,true,true,5,50,150,5,5,150,false,true,false,500,true,4,0);

shaival:
I tried to create a EA but iCustom operation sucks as i want to return the buy and sell signal values from the indicator to EA. but cant not do so.Not getting currect value.

please find the modified versions as below.

If someone can fix it , i will be grateful to him.

Macd + ma + rsi

Hi,

I just need an indicator which alerts whenever there is a cross of 2 MA (4 and 14) + MACD cross (12, 26, 9) and RSI crosses the level 50. When all these conditions are satisfied on the selected time frame, it should give an alert. I have been back tested this on multiple time frames and it gives a wonderful entry for m15 and h1 and h4 time frames.

Shival, the requirement is somewhat similar to yours. Have you got anything?

Thanks,

sonal

EMA cross

Hi to everyone

Is it possible to have an sound and e-mail alert for this indicator??

Thanks

jerci:
Hi to everyone

Is it possible to have an sound and e-mail alert for this indicator??

Thanks

Hi Jerci,

Have this one posted it earlier in this thread but seems it got lost.

Reason: