Step stoc 50 fx system - page 6

which candle

harold4x:
here was a trade on euro via a breakout

My problem is understanding which candle in the past do you look at to determine whether their is indeed a breakout. Can you explain this Harold?

How do I get the Trigeer Line indicator? I do not believe that was one of the mq4 files? And what should the setting be?

here is triggerline indicator when both step stocs are going in same direction and 50 100 200 ema also going in same direction you only want to trade in that direction so we are then looking for a good place to enter off a pullback in this case it was a 3 candle consolidation with a morning star formation just another confirming point i use so you could have entered on breakout of 2795 or 96 long euro

Files:

i know its very late in session i personally didnt take signal i already made my 20 for today but so you can see what signal would look like check out chart

Files:
sto_2.gif  26 kb

Thanks for the sample charts, a picture is worth a thousand words. I always believe a chart makes it easier to understand things especially when you mark up the charts for clarity.....

the goal in these forums are to explain the setups so people can recognize them and make some money have a good 4 th of july everyone

are you in it ?

cable at 13:00 and now euro longs

i woke up 815 and saw this crazy market there where winning level 1 in london and losing level1 in ny right after a rumor came out about nfp recording a ton of new jobs the only thing that might have kept me out of move in ny is price closed 1 pip below daily pivot if it closed 1 pip above i would have bought but some people dont use pivots with this i do they help with entry along with step stocs and they help me find targets

Today We Had A Signal Level 1 Only On Euro The Gbp Closed To Far Away There Then Came A Breakout Of Gpb Which Would Have Given You Profit To Next Pivot

got the signal

Hi Harold,

I took that signal and was mighty pleased with the result.

I did set a stop at 1.2763 which was under my 20pip reward level as against my risk of 20 pips, but so many times these pivot levels are rock solid as support and resistance that i decided to not try and be greedy and i got 17 pips.

Nice easy signal.

if you traded the swiss it was another good signal, and like you said the gbp was too far away on the new opening candle.

cheers

geoff

Reason: