please help me add sl into this great EA

Dear coders,
Good day!

I need help on this.....

I got a very nice EA which i upload in this message and also i posted a link from where i got it:

http://www.4shared.com/file/kXjhv_1V/EA_Masyuk_V3.html

I got very good results....it generates around 20-50 usd daily on EUR/USD, 1H TF. The problem is that together with the profits, it has one or two positions that close around 18 to 30 usd negatives, killing the profits it has made.

My idea is to add a SL (it doesn´t have) so it closes negative ia a way not to cancel the profitable ones.

I tried to do it myself...even got the SL option on the EA but never worked...I am trying to work on it restlessly for months....could anyone kindly help me?

Also, taking the opportunitty in reaching a lot of good coders and traders to ask, to help me with its settings to improving its settings.

My idea is not a highly profitable EA, but a consistente one as i would open more charts to increase its profits!

Thanks a lot!!

Marcio

Files:

marcio:

Dear coders,
Good day!

I need help on this.....

I got a very nice EA which i upload in this message and also i posted a link from where i got it:

You need the source code to modify an EA . . .

RaptorUK:
You need the source code to modify an EA . . .

RaptorUK,

Good day!

I am quite newbie and trying to learn by myself as in Brasil forex is not regulated.

One question: How can i know when i have the source code so i can search in my files as well as going after it?

Thanks for your quikly reply.

Marcio

marcio:

RaptorUK,

Good day!

I am quite newbie and trying to learn by myself as in Brasil forex is not regulated.

One question: How can i know when i have the source code so i can search in my files as well as going after it?

Thanks for your quikly reply.

Marcio

You posted the .ex4 file, you need to post the .mq4 file . . .

RaptorUK,

I have it....there it goes.

Thanks a lot!!

Marcio

marcio:

RaptorUK,

I have it....there it goes.

Thanks a lot!!

Marcio

What you posted is DECOMPILED (stolen) CODE. You must not use or post stolen code . . . . please do not try to discuss this further.

RaptorUK:
What you posted is DECOMPILED (stolen) CODE. You must not use or post stolen code . . . . please do not try to discuss this further.

RaptorUK,

Ouch!!! I didnt know that...got that from another forum and in the search of a version that would have SL i was told that it was freely given by its author who had another improved version that would become commercial.

Now that it is not possible to ask a coder to add SL, could you kindly help me to it by myself?

I have done it before coping and pasting some codes and even getting codes from others EAs that I have, but even having no errors when compiling, i got the SL window but it never actually worked. Maybe i am placing in the wrong place....

Could you help me?

Thanks

Marcio

marcio:

RaptorUK,

Ouch!!! I didnt know that...got that from another forum and in the search of a version that would have SL i was told that it was freely given by its author who had another improved version that would become commercial.

Now that it is not possible to ask a coder to add SL, could you kindly help me to it by myself?

I have done it before coping and pasting some codes and even getting codes from others EAs that I have, but even having no errors when compiling, i got the SL window but it never actually worked. Maybe i am placing in the wrong place....

As I said . . . .

RaptorUK:

If you continue with this thread you will receive a BAN . . . please do not continue.

RaptorUK:

RaptorUK,

Could you help me?

Thanks

Marcio

Ok then...

thanks.

Marcio

Reason: