Coding help - page 506

QuantF:
Advise a good platform to have a good programming language and functionality.

For the Forex market.

Like Tradestation, the entrance ticket in 2000 dollars, too expensive for me.

QuantF

Unfortunately it is so ...

See the prices for Bloomberg terminal for example. If one wants more reliability, the price is further and further from the 0 as the reliability and real trading possibility is increasing ....

no one can help me

morenokosta:
Hello everyone, I'm still here to disturb, please excuse me.

I would need to include the function (extern double BandsDeviations = 2.0)

Thanks again

m1-rb.mq4

morenokosta

bands deviation would not change anything in that indicator. That indicator does not use Bollinger bands at all, but only moving averages

mladen:
morenokosta bands deviation would not change anything in that indicator. That indicator does not use Bollinger bands at all, but only moving averages

I understand ... I thought you could do

Thank Anyway Mladen, and good evening

morenokosta:
I understand ... I thought you could do Thank Anyway Mladen, and good evening

morenokosta

Those are simply this :

2*sma(BandsPeriod)-sma(BandsPeriod2) and

2*sma(BandsPeriod3)-sma(BandsPeriod4)

mladen:
morenokosta

Those are simply this :

2*sma(BandsPeriod)-sma(BandsPeriod2) and

2*sma(BandsPeriod3)-sma(BandsPeriod4)

I thought you could do it anyway, because I have to use the 2MA with the same periods without Deviations overlap.

Patience thanks again

Hello everyone. What can you guys help me change the code indicator "Traders Dynamic Index Cb_ssa norm-alerts + arrows" .. This indicator can freeze and slow down my computer. please help me, please. thankstraders_dynamic_cb_ssa_norm_index-alertsarrows.mq4

hi tristan

i dont know exact but i think it is ELITE sec indi....nothing bad with code,just needs nmc

tristantsh:
Hello everyone. What can you guys help me change the code indicator "Traders Dynamic Index Cb_ssa norm-alerts + arrows" .. This indicator can freeze and slow down my computer. please help me, please. thankstraders_dynamic_cb_ssa_norm_index-alertsarrows.mq4

tristantsh

That indicator can not work in new mt4 without an update (updated version was posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ) and without libssa.dll library.

Thanks mntiwana and malden. but why do I have to buy again? Can you send these indicators in messages

Reason: