hope you well.

could you clear the compiling errors in the below

candyman752

Try out this version : ashfx_v2_auto-trading_robot_by_stevehopwood_nmc.mq4

candyman752:
dear Mladen, Below is another EA with compiling errors. could you clear up

And also try this one : macd-stochastic-mt4-expert-advisor_nmc.mq4

candyman752:
Hello Mladen, Could you assist. Found an EMA RSI Stoch EA. I adjusted the code (with my limited knowledge of coding) to suit my needs as follows RSI 6 stoch 16-3-3 / 5EMA 50EMA.over bought level 70 oversold level 30. It should buy when 5ema moves above 50 ema and rsi and stoch are above 70 and should sell when 5 ema is below 50ema and rsi and stoch are below 30. Verify if i have adjusted the code to reflect this. Unfortunately there also some compile errors that arose.

candyman752

You did not declare anywhere 3 variables : TPI, SLI and TrailingStep

You have to declare them - I don't know what do you intend to do with it so you must declare them (including the type and scope that you want for those variables)

mladen:
candyman752

You have to declare them - I don't know what do you intend to do with it so you must declare them (including the type and scope that you want for those variables)

That must be from original coder. I take it TPI is take profit SLI is stop loss. I intend on using a trade manager EA to manage trades from this EA. Can the Ea work without declaring them or can they be removed and it still work?

Hello Mladen,

Could you assist. Found an EMA RSI Stoch EA. I adjusted the code (with my limited knowledge of coding) to suit my needs as follows RSI 6 stoch 16-3-3 / 5EMA 50EMA.over bought level 70 oversold level 30. It should buy when 5ema moves above 50 ema and rsi and stoch are above 70 and should sell when 5 ema is below 50ema and rsi and stoch are below 30. Verify if i have adjusted the code to reflect this. Unfortunately there also some compile errors that arose. To other readers just in case you are interested in testing. The settings stated are for one hour chart.

mladen:
candyman752

also kindly confirm it is not hard coded to only work on eurusd chart. That is i can attach it on any currency chart and it will work?

candyman752:
That must be from original coder. I take it TPI is take profit SLI is stop loss. I intend on using a trade manager EA to manage trades from this EA. Can the Ea work without declaring them or can they be removed and it still work?

candyman752

1. It can not work without them

2. It is not hard coded to be used on one symbol only (it can work, when those errors are corrected, on any symbol)

mladen:
candyman752

1. It can not work without them

2. It is not hard coded to be used on one symbol only (it can work, when those errors are corrected, on any symbol)

I have attached the original. Hope this can help correcting the errors

Files:

candyman752:
I have attached the original. Hope this can help correcting the errors

That code us OK

Error is the in the code that is patched to it. You should look in that part and check what is what you forgot to add

mladen:
That code us OK Error is the in the code that is patched to it. You should look in that part and check what is what you forgot to add

this poor soul needs your help

Reason: