Coding help - page 480

Jeeves:
Hi mladen.

Would you mind using your beautiful brain on the attached Indicator.

I use it as the bedrock of my trading system, & it serves me well.

But it would be so much better it it had a 'level' input.

Nothing would be 'painted' on the chart until the ADX is above the set level.

Many, many thanks once again.

Jeeves

That indicator is using future bars for crossings

Did you check some correctly codded adx crosses?

Not yet....but I will now!!

Good evening Mladens, are to ask you an information, you know how to point out me an expert advisor to buy and to sell with the trendlines with the possibility to plan SL TP with the possibility to have an alert and the dispatch of email

morenokosta:
Good evening Mladens, are to ask you an information, you know how to point out me an expert advisor to buy and to sell with the trendlines with the possibility to plan SL TP with the possibility to have an alert and the dispatch of email

morenokosta

For start, you could try out this one (not a bad one) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176382

Good evening Mladen wanted to thank you again for EA who advised me

morenokosta:
Good evening Mladen wanted to thank you again for EA who advised me

Glad that it helped you

Happy trading

Hello my friend, please tell me what I need to do to at least get a response about my request. If it's beyond the skills of folks here just let me know so I won't be a pest with repeated posts. I do want to be respectful to the wonderful attitude of everyone here but I am naturally curious as to why I can't get a response of some sort. No harm meant, just want to know if there was any progress. Thanks in advance as always and keep up the excellent work. Be Well

Hope you didn't forget me - I know you are busy - just trying to be politely persistent - my last post was done incorrectly - my apologies...............................

Re: Coding help

Just checking in for an update on this - as always, thanks for your help............................

Good morning and thanks for your quick response. The page you directed me to has some interesting things in it but is not exactly what I need. Let me better explain....swing 1 of the zig/zag is 60 pips from top to bottom - swing 2 is 44 pips from top to bottom - swing 3 is 106 pips from top to bottom - swing 4 is 86 pips from top to bottom - the current swing is still active and adjusting to price. What I want to do is to have an indicator that will give the average number of pips of the last 4 completed swings as a number displayed on the chart. No need to see the zig/zag indy displayed on chart - just need the average of last "X" swings displayed. In the example above the indicator give me a reading of "74" ( 60+44+106+86 divided by 4 ) Hope this better explains it. Thanks in advance again.

pipmagnet:
Hello my friend, please tell me what I need to do to at least get a response about my request. If it's beyond the skills of folks here just let me know so I won't be a pest with repeated posts. I do want to be respectful to the wonderful attitude of everyone here but I am naturally curious as to why I can't get a response of some sort. No harm meant, just want to know if there was any progress. Thanks in advance as always and keep up the excellent work. Be Well

Hope you didn't forget me - I know you are busy - just trying to be politely persistent - my last post was done incorrectly - my apologies...............................

Re: Coding help

Just checking in for an update on this - as always, thanks for your help............................

Good morning and thanks for your quick response. The page you directed me to has some interesting things in it but is not exactly what I need. Let me better explain....swing 1 of the zig/zag is 60 pips from top to bottom - swing 2 is 44 pips from top to bottom - swing 3 is 106 pips from top to bottom - swing 4 is 86 pips from top to bottom - the current swing is still active and adjusting to price. What I want to do is to have an indicator that will give the average number of pips of the last 4 completed swings as a number displayed on the chart. No need to see the zig/zag indy displayed on chart - just need the average of last "X" swings displayed. In the example above the indicator give me a reading of "74" ( 60+44+106+86 divided by 4 ) Hope this better explains it. Thanks in advance again.

hello my friend

would you mind explaining how will it help the members of forum in their everyday trading?

i have tried many times to make it, but i m not able to do it.

please,

if possible pleasehelp me to clear this error issue.

vegadigitalco:
need help for this display info issue......

vegadigitalco:
i have tried many times to make it, but i m not able to do it.

please,

if possible pleasehelp me to clear this error issue.

vegadigitalco

Wuld you mind explaining exactly what is the issue?

Reason: