Coding help - page 417

secretcode:
Dear Mladen

Is it possible to put Bollinger bands in sub window as shown in image!

Where Band period and deviations should be displayed as levels and signal ma based on price candles

ps: Using Rsi bar chart indicator for explanation in image!

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode

Something close to it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416/page13

mladen:
secretcode Something close to it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416/page13

Thanks Mladen for reply and link, will check it

Best regards

secretcode

mladen:
secretcode Something close to it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416/page13

Dear Mladen the indicator in link is bit different

Need daviations as flat levels with moving average base on price as shown above image,if possible

Thank you

secretcode

secretcode:
Dear Mladen the indicator in link is bit different

Need daviations as flat levels with moving average base on price as shown above image,if possible

Thank you

secretcode

secretcode

Here is a version that has all the bb lines (middle and deviation lines) as horizontal lines multi_pair_bollinger_band_bars_2.mq4 . Some deformation is done (otherwise the bars can not fit to the expect range and the lines would not be horizontal - but the crosses are at exactly the same places). See the comparison of the two :

mladen:
secretcode Here is a version that has all the bb lines (middle and deviation lines) as horizontal lines multi_pair_bollinger_band_bars_2.mq4 . Some deformation is done (otherwise the bars can not fit to the expect range and the lines would not be horizontal - but the crosses are at exactly the same places). See the comparison of the two :

Thank you very much Mladen for indicator

Respects

secretcode

Hello guys, anyone knows why when using URLDownloadToFileW() and then modifying the file to download on the ftp, I need to restart the terminal so that the right version of the file is downloaded ? Indeed, if I don't restart the terminal, everytime I load the indicator, the function keeps downloading the old file instead of the new modified one. Do I have to empty a cache ? Is the downloaded file or data stored somewhere ? I've tried using DeleteUrlCacheEntry() to delete the cache, but it still doesn't work. Many thanks.

Jeeves:
Hi mladen - Hope you enjoyed seeing in the new year! Can I be a real pain just one more time......promise. I trade mainly on Renko charts, and I use the attached 'Advanced ADX' indicator for my entry & exits. The entry is based primarily on an ADX level, and because of the Renko box size that I use, signals are few and far between. This suits me, I make up for the lack of quantity by the size of my stake. I would be eternally grateful if you could add a Wav sound alert function at a level that can be adjusted be myself as required.

Jeeves added the user adjusted adxLevel alerts.

Files:

airquest:
Hello guys, anyone knows why when using URLDownloadToFileW() and then modifying the file to download on the ftp, I need to restart the terminal so that the right version of the file is downloaded ? Indeed, if I don't restart the terminal, everytime I load the indicator, the function keeps downloading the old file instead of the new modified one. Do I have to empty a cache ? Is the downloaded file or data stored somewhere ? I've tried using DeleteUrlCacheEntry() to delete the cache, but it still doesn't work. Many thanks.

By the way is there a cache folder in mt4 directory ? I know the one on tester folder, but not aware of another one. Many thanks.

airquest:
By the way is there a cache folder in mt4 directory ? I know the one on tester folder, but not aware of another one. Many thanks.

airquest

No, there is no other (only the tester folder)

mladen:
airquest, No, there is no other (only the tester folder)

Thank you Mladen, have you any idea about the URLDownloadToFileW()issue explained in the quote above (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385/page278) ? Thanks.

Reason: