Coding help - page 240

Thanks Mladen I will work on it

Have a wonderful day

Zilliq

Hello profs in the house can you kindly help me add previous monthly HIGH/LOW and today's HIGH/LOW to this indicator attached below. Please leave the rest of the horizontal lines as it is. My trading style involve trading with horizontal lines with price action. can't locate my programmer anymore i am on the road to perfecting it soon.

PS. 1. Add Previous Monthly High/Low and

2. Today's High/Low = meaning the current high and lows of TODAY every hour or so. Do what you know is best here.

3. Use the same style of label.

Thanks richly in advance

Files:
high_low.mq4  5 kb

Dedoctor:
Hello profs in the house can you kindly help me add previous monthly HIGH/LOW and today's HIGH/LOW to this indicator attached below. Please leave the rest of the horizontal lines as it is. My trading style involve trading with horizontal lines with price action. can't locate my programmer anymore i am on the road to perfecting it soon.

PS. 1. Add Previous Monthly High/Low and

2. Today's High/Low = meaning the current high and lows of TODAY every hour or so. Do what you know is best here.

3. Use the same style of label.

Thanks richly in advance

For previous month high and low simply add lines alike this :

double m_high=iHigh(Symbol(),PERIOD_MN1,1);

double m_low =iLow(Symbol(),PERIOD_MN1,1);

and then create trend lines (as all the rest of lines are created in the code) with those prices.

For today high low use these to find the prices :

double td_high=iHigh(Symbol(),PERIOD_D1,0);

double td_low =iLow(Symbol(),PERIOD_D1,0);

This one was me

And I continue to use this wonderful indi

Have a nice day

Zilliq

mladen:
I was thinking about this : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183640 but now I see that it is RMX

Mladen,

With your explanations, now I can compare (big work) RSI based on Supersmoother, RSX (your), RSI based on T3 (RSX is a sort of T3 RSI), and RSI based on Jsmooth, notably

AND a promising variation based not on price, but on MACD for all of three

As you see above, with the RSX based on MACD (9/19), for example, it gives some intereting results Smoother with little lag. Is it useful ? I don't now yet

There are probably some other options than price and MACD to obtain a smoother/nolag rsi

Have a wonderful day my friend

Zilliq

Files:

mladen:
For previous month high and low simply add lines alike this :

double m_high=iHigh(Symbol(),PERIOD_MN1,1);

double m_low =iLow(Symbol(),PERIOD_MN1,1);

and then create trend lines (as all the rest of lines are created in the code) with those prices.

For today high low use these to find the prices :

double td_high=iHigh(Symbol(),PERIOD_D1,0);

double td_low =iLow(Symbol(),PERIOD_D1,0);

HELLO since morning i have tried to make this work but my coding abilities is too poor very sad

The absolute lines to have on the indy are>

TODAYS HIGH

TODAYS LOW

DAILY OPEN

YESTERDAY HIGH

YESTERDAY LOW

LAST WEEK HIGH

LAST WEEK LOW

LAST MONTH HIGH

LAST MONTH LOW

Total numbers of horizontal lines above =9

I have done these with the attached indicator below but things look not accurate. It display only on one pair and looking and showing wrong prices. please kindly help me fix the errors

Files:

Fixed after carefully examining codes. You are pro Mladen. Thanks

Dedoctor:
Fixed after carefully examining codes. You are pro Mladen. Thanks

Glad that I could be of any help

Happy trading

Hi Mladen, I guess you're crazy busy, so whenever you have time can you take a look and tell me what I am doing wrong. Can't get MAonArray to work properly.

Thank you in advance.

your student alToronto

altoronto:
Hi Mladen, I guess you're crazy busy, so whenever you have time can you take a look and tell me what I am doing wrong. Can't get MAonArray to work properly.

Thank you in advance.

your student alToronto:)

alToronto

Here you go regards

Reason: