Max number of indicators in indicators folder? - page 3

hi

vbell:
I have a lot of indicators that won't update on the chart. I have to manually remove it and add it (or change timeframe), to get it updated. Is it the indicators itself that is the problem, or is it something with my metatrader?

did u update your MT4 to the latest one ? if so the problem lies on your indicator, check your indicator size or recompiled them

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

i didn't find the proper thread , then ask the question here,

how can i replacement two indicator window with each other, or with the other one?

for instance , how can i push up the ATR and pull down the CCI, without deleting them and arrange gain ?

Files:
eur_1.gif  22 kb

Drag one more

Drag one more atr on top of the rsi and than delete the rsi

macd&rsi:
i didn't find the proper thread , then ask the

question here,

how can i replacement two indicator window with each other, or with the other one?

for instance , how can i push up the ATR and pull down the CCI, without deleting them and arrange gain ?

Delete the mqlcache.dat file located at the indicator folder, this file can also be found in the experts folder as well, I also recently noticed that this file caches the changes made by previous insertion of indicator or expert advisor, it works like the JavaScript cache and except cleared, you may not get the effect of the recent changes you made to your mql files asap.

hit-the-target how can i push up the ATR and pull down the CCI,
Save a template and edit it. Move top window block below next. Save and apply.
<window><expert>
name=indicatorName1
⋮
</window>
<window><expert>
name=indicatorName2
⋮
</window>

Reason: