Trader Indicator

Hi

A trader showed me the following indicator:

It works on the 5min timeframe, see the bottom indicator window. If 4 green bars appear in a row, the signal is buy. 4 red bars is for sell. If the next bar changes colour. Close the position.

What signal is that? Anyone?

Hi m3svcs,

can you please tell me..what is that red and dark blue indicator that looks like an moving average? also what indicator generates those white arrows? thanks.

regards

trader indicator

Hi, You posted the trader indicator but no download fot mt4 if you have it can you post it. Thanks topcat275@yahoo.com

This is the HTI_Osc that I put together. It is the Hybrid Trend Index that combines 6 indexes into one. CCI, RSI, DeMarker, Sto, MFI and W%R. I have not developed a system around it yet, the 4 bars thing is new to me. I was looking at using it to replace XO in the XO system - I think it is better than the XO but I like the multi timeframe system of XO.

You need the HTI compiled to run the HTI_Osc.

HoggZilla

Files:
hti_2.mq4  5 kb
hti_osc_1.mq4  5 kb

I was messing around with hti and made a histo

oh btw i took out stochs

anyone know how i would go about smoothing the HTI_Buffer??

EDIT: nevermind i figured it out

Files:
hti_histo.mq4  5 kb
hti_histo.gif  24 kb

lowphat:
I was messing around with hti and made a histo

oh btw i took out stochs

anyone know how i would go about smoothing the HTI_Buffer??

EDIT: nevermind i figured it out

All you have to do to take one out, or change it's weighted value, is adjust the weight setting. Set it to 0 and it won't be used at all.

Sorry guys, I don't have the mt4 nor mq4, yet. Someone from another forum was trying to sell it to me, saying how good it is.

I'm a forex newbie.

the picture you posted is MT4(metatrader 4)

m3svcs:
Sorry guys, I don't have the mt4 nor mq4, yet. Someone from another forum was trying to sell it to me, saying how good it is. I'm a forex newbie.

Who was trying to sell it on what forum? Please tell.

HoggZilla:
Who was trying to sell it on what forum? Please tell.

Yes,Please inform.There are lot of helping hands in this forum,they can help you.

That guy is "consultant" on hyipranks.com, he sent me a pm advertising it with the screen shot. Screen shot is posted on post #1, above.

market is closed. gold went nicley. will be more. ofcourse and eur/usd with gbp/usd. alwayss need to compare the levels between the gold and euro. where the gold go, there go and e/u. attached the trend lines. the indicator draws it automaticaly every time and colculate a target (green lines) in the all time frames. this is how the market is moving, doing this manually you will make mistakes. atacched and indi with dots. from those levels reversal is expected. now only need to enter the trade at the right time, even in the midlle or at the end of the trend doesnt mater at all. here helps indicator at the 5min chart with shows the all 4 timeframes data,(not that at the bottom) when you will seethat the all bars became red - sell. when green - buy . thats it. and follow trend. whwn you will see a that a few bars turned in other color, exit. for exit and earlyier very useful and indi at bottom, also when trendlines at 5m colculates the target. dont forget those colored lines and those white lines, or candlsticks patterns with the alerts, now the picture is zoomed out so no clear visualisation. with those lines on 30 min chart is specially created a indicator too. system is designed nicley and it is simple. sooner or later you will requalify from hyips to the forex market. hyips you will not do all live. i just cant help believing my fiend. let me know if you are interested. All the best
Reason: