EA Moving Average - page 2

cool

Koyco:
Hi

I have tried out the Triple EA and its doing fine and producing profits but as a new member to this form of EA trading I am not totally certain how to best set the inputs. Can you suggest the inputs I should use or were I can find this information in a simplified form

Regards

Koyco

cant i use it for just 20pips and 20pips stop loss per trade ?

Triple_MA_Crossover_EA working on live Renko chart.

Hi all

Could someone please modify this EA so that it would make trades on "live" offline Renko charts. I have back-tested it on renko charts and it is profitable there. That said, EAs working on live renko charts give sometimes different results than on back-tests. I am trying to see how it'll do in live trading. When I attach the EA and to an offline 2min renko chart it does not make any trades. The Crossover EA and the Renko live chart EA are attached.

Paul

triple moving average not opening any trade wht reason can i am checking in backtest

triple moving average not opening any trade wht reason can i am checking in backtest

aman598:

Aman598, might try this version added code for ecn and 5 digit brokers, think it will work now.

mrtools:
Aman598, might try this version added code for ecn and 5 digit brokers, think it will work now.

hi can u kindly remodify this for new mt4 plz

adak1730:
hi can u kindly remodify this for new mt4 plz

Try it out now : triplema_crossover_ea1_nmc.mq4

Attached Files

• MA_in_Color.mq4 (3.6 KB, 1709 views)

• hi can u add push notification plz to this indicater with 5 MA CROSS

adak1730:

Attached Files

• MA_in_Color.mq4 (3.6 KB, 1709 views)

• hi can u add push notification plz to this indicater with 5 MA CROSS

Adak, in that version the colors can and will repaint, so to get good accurate signals for the alerts fixed that in this version and added the alerts.

mrtools:
Adak, in that version the colors can and will repaint, so to get good accurate signals for the alerts fixed that in this version and added the alerts.

very very thank u mr tools

plz add multi timeframe use and

plz kindly add time frame ,and MA period also in push note alerts for mobile trading

still showing ex:eurusd (22-40-52brokr time) sma up/down

thank u

ANJAN

mrtools:

very very thank u mr tools

plz add multi timeframe use and

plz kindly add time frame ,and MA period also in push note alerts for mobile trading

still showing ex:eurusd (22-40-52brokr time) sma up/down

thank u

ANJAN

Reason: