PivotEMA3

I have come accross this EA in my system and don't know where it has come from. I would like to know if anyone can tell where the thread is for it.

I have found that backtesting it fails badly, which is most likly why I had not tried it before. I started forward testing it yesterday with good profit and now would like to know if there is an updated version.

Below is the statment for yesterday plus the EA.

Hi,

This might be it: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173601

Yes that looks like the one.

Thank You

basza:
Yes that looks like the one. Thank You

You're Welcome!

With a statement like that, I had to look for it!

I hope that thing keeps workin' for ya.

cucurucu:
Hi

There isn't a new version of this EA. I have created this EA but I have give it up after a series of losses. If you have an idea to improve this EA, please PM me or post here.

I see you have a great statement. Please tell me which settings are you using. Which timeframe?

Regards.

Hello Cucurucu

I had big losses yesterday and after finding the the thread I stopped using it. I will start again and try some different settings and will also post ( or try to post ) my daily stats. I'm only starting the demo account with $200 as this is only amount I can afford at the moment and it is point less starting with something I can't afford.

Basza

Hi basza

There isn't a new version of this EA. I have created this EA but I have give it up after a series of losses. If you have an idea to improve this EA, please PM me or post here.

I see you have a great statement. Please tell me which settings are you using. Which timeframe?

Regards.

Reason: