I need a help making a new EA. It looks promissing. It usees

SS indicator, ZigZag Point, Bolinger bands,

Here is an image to show how it looks.

I'll be happy to post the indicators once I get some responce from

any programmers.

I hope this interests you.

Thanks .

Files:

OK, here is the response. I can make this ea. I'm traveling now so it will take me 3 days. If someone can do it faster then I will wait for the results

Ok

Kalenzo:
OK, here is the response. I can make this ea. I'm traveling now so it will take me 3 days. If someone can do it faster then I will wait for the results

OK kalenzo,

here are the indicators. I'll have an explanation for the system in my next post.

Thank you.

Files:
ss.mq4  2 kb

Thanks My friend for this system,

What is the TF you use on this system.

I have see that in 1h tf is given a very good signs.

Fast_cris

Files:
jpy.gif  15 kb

Time frame

Fast_cris:
Thanks My friend for this system,

What is the TF you use on this system.

I have see that in 1h tf is given a very good signs.

Fast_cris

Hello! Fast cris,

I've used this system form 15m to daily. When I trade Options Contracts the daily signals realy help. M15 and M5 helps to scalp quick 10-20 pips. H1 is also good for less stress trading.

The RAVI FX Fisher works best in M15 and lower charts. For M30 and higher charts perhaps you will need to use some other method to show narrow/choppy market. May be you can adjust the Ravi FX for higher charts.

Any way, I'm gald you like it. I hope we can develope a good EA with these Indicators.

Here is the system

Here is the system.

Indicators:

Bollinger bands: 12, div2

SS: Default Settings

Zigzag Point: 19, 2 ,3.

Ravi FX Fisher 4, 49, 0.09, 5000,

ang_AutoCh_HL-v1: 12

This system is based on signals based on the SS and ZigZag Point.

When both appear they confirm the buy or sell.

However since the ZigZag Point works like a ZigZag and moves with the trend

You may see the buy/sell arrows keep moving with the candles.

To overcome this, I’ve tried placing orders with stops above and below the candle

on which the signal appears. But if the candle is too tall then I use the re-entry into the Bollinger Band as the signal to enter the trade.

Signals always appear even on thin markets, so I use the Ravi FX Fisher to stay out of flat markets. If you enter a position, and the exit/reverse signal appears while RAVI FX fisher is inside the band then exit only. Some times I also use the “ang_AutoCh_HL-v1” to stay out during narrow ranges.

Fell free to play with it and make it better. It can only help our trading.

I’ve got a lot of good stuff from all of you. Now I hope I can give you all something in return.

Sincerely,

FX-Hedger.

FX-Hedger:
Hello! Fast cris,

I've used this system form 15m to daily. When I trade Options Contracts the daily signals realy help. M15 and M5 helps to scalp quick 10-20 pips. H1 is also good for less stress trading.

The RAVI FX Fisher works best in M15 and lower charts. For M30 and higher charts perhaps you will need to use some other method to show narrow/choppy market. May be you can adjust the Ravi FX for higher charts.

Any way, I'm gald you like it. I hope we can develope a good EA with these Indicators.

Hello FX-Hedger,

does the EA done yet?

Sorry...

harryhid:
Hello FX-Hedger, does the EA done yet?

Sorry! I don't know what's going on with the developement of this EA. It was not posted yet. Maybe on monday Kalenzo will post it.

If you can code, You are welcome to try.

FX-Hedger:
Sorry! I don't know what's going on with the developement of this EA. It was not posted yet. Maybe on monday Kalenzo will post it. If you can code, You are welcome to try.

FX-Hedger,

does Kalenzo already contact you regarding his development progress ? well, if on Wednesday there are no EA produce, you can contact me.. let's make this strategy works little bit automatically... i just don't want to 're-invent the wheel' with Kalenzo does.. i better do something to improve (if any) when the EA produces.. so i register to team-up with you, kalenzo, and other programmers to produce this strategy become an EA.

Vic

Hi!

I hv to excuse you guys, I was reading this thread when I was on vacation, and then I had some free time, but I was traveling and it was a little complicated to make something in travel. Now when I back to my home, I read all messages with requests that was waiting for me to do, so I think I will hv some free time to make EA for this strategy, but not now. It would be great if U viktoriwan can make an ea for this idea. I didnt make anything yet.

zigzag does autocorrect itself so if you post a pic using zig its not showing how it truly drew itself.

i havent checked ZigZag Pointer.mq4 personaly so it may not suffer but most stuffs based on zig does.

Reason: