EA for gold - page 2

Hi

Thanks for reply.

Q1. What is the difference between the 2 versions of EA that you posted ?

A 1. Yes , you can see first Ea code Generation from this pdf

and second Ea code new version

2. Are these 2 EA compatible with 4-digit/5-digit brokers (for example: 1414.15 / 4-digit broker and 1414.155 / 5-digit broker) ?

2. Yes ,

+ Also, are these 2 versions compatible with ECN/STP and Non-ECN Brokers?

.Yes .

3. Do these 2 EAs have following functions:

a. Trailing stop externally on Input parameter ?

b. Profit locking option that will automatically lock in some profits when market moves into correct direction of the ea's trade ?

c. Money Management : so that users can either use fixed lot size or let ea trade based on Automatic Money Management ?

A.,not

d. Hidden take profit and hidden stop loss ?

e. Is it possible to do backtesting of these 2 eas on spot gold? Could you please post the backtesting results and good preset files?

these Ea only idea and first ver . but we (me and you and .. ) can edit and very good expert

thx

Hello,

back-testing is good but when I attached the EA on my chart does not send any trades. RSI went 2 times below 30 and nothing happen. The TF for testing is 5min. I have the smiley face and the MT4 options are OK. Put still nothing. Any suggestions?

Files:
usdchf.ex4  8 kb
eurgbp.gif  13 kb

kourosh1347:
hi . this Ea only for gold trading m15 , plz download and try it ,if you like it plz reply to me

very good M1

mira719:
very good M1

hi mira , are you test on real chart ? or strategy tester

Ive been wanting to test this but I cant find any Gold historical data. Oddly I can get Silver from my broker, but not Gold. Does anyone know where to get Gold historical data from?

jriechers:
Ive been wanting to test this but I cant find any Gold historical data. Oddly I can get Silver from my broker, but not Gold. Does anyone know where to get Gold historical data from?

Just right click on the running price, and so view all

kourosh1347:
hi . this Ea only for gold trading m15 , plz download and try it ,if you like it plz reply to me

I just placed both GOLD EAs on my demo account.

myeatester.mt4stats.com

want to try it

kourosh1347:
Trading start at 5 AM GMT - open the M15 (fifteen-minute) chart of the currency pair USDCHF (or EURGBP) and set the horizontal lines through the levels, which end on 00 and 50 (respectively 000 and 500 for a five-digit brokers with quotes such as Alpari), which are closer to the price (1 above and 1 below the current price).

If the price range is on one level, 50 or 00 (- 5-10 points), then the basis of a this level, as the level above the price �and� below the price level �and set the lines above and below the price is not necessary (but it happens not so often).

Once levels are set, we expose the pending orders are up 25 points from the top level and -25 points on the lower level.

Example see in the picture:

is this an assian scalper?

Reason: