TradersPowerExpert - page 9

Some info concerning SBS and TPE:

TimeZone (or TimeShift) is optimizable value, because this value uses for calculation of Daily range (Bull & Bear Power). Try to vary it in range 0...21 during optimization.

Some of you ask me about functionality of these EAs for other markets(ex. NF's futures). I can say that EAs work with these tools, but you should use correct or optimized values for TimeZone(TimeShift).

For example #WZ7(Wheat future) opens at 2.30. So you should use TimeZone=2 or more.

Files:
sbs_wz7.gif  72 kb
test_wz7.gif  8 kb

igorad,

Are there any certain limitations for IBFX...such as using 23:00?

ES

newdigital

Newdigital,I saw the recent excel file of total performance. For the "TPE EA" item,the GBPUSD performance seems positive(total 1130pip) till now. After I check the history. I saw several "TPE EA". There are:

1.TradersPowerExpert_v1.2.mq4

2.TradersPowerExpert_v1.2_gbpusd.mq4

3.TradersPowerExpert_v1.3.mq4

Would please help me to know which one you get the result in the testing.I 'd like to do some compare with other EA.

Thank you very much

nancy2006bj:
Newdigital,I saw the recent excel file of total performance. For the "TPE EA" item,the GBPUSD performance seems positive(total 1130pip) till now. After I check the history. I saw several "TPE EA". There are:

1.TradersPowerExpert_v1.2.mq4

2.TradersPowerExpert_v1.2_gbpusd.mq4

3.TradersPowerExpert_v1.3.mq4

Would please help me to know which one you get the result in the testing.I 'd like to do some compare with other EA.

Thank you very much

I did not see any TradersPowerExpert_v1.3.

1. There are TradersPowerExpert_v1.2 (TPR 1.2) and TradersPowerExpert_v1.2_gbpusd, TradersPowerExpert_v1.2_eurusd and so on. It is the same. The different between TradersPowerExpert_v1.2 and TradersPowerExpert_v1.2_gbpusd is the following:

- to use TPE 1.2 it is necessary to have set file with your settings;

- to use TPE_1.2_gbpusd it is not necessary to have any set file with settings as the settings are default one for Alpari broker and GBPUSD pair. The same is for the other pairs.

In some cases TPE_1.2 and TPE_1.2_gbpusd is having the same settings.

I am suggesting to you to use TPE_1.2_gbpusd, TPE_1.2_eurusd and so on and to change the settings in those EAs to your settings to be default. And in this case you will not have any prioblems if your PC will re-start and you will not lose any your settings (because thesettings will be default). That is why we are having TPE_1.2_gbpusd, TPE_1.2_eurusd and so on instead of simple TPE_1.2: different settings for different pairs was changed to be default.

2. I did not see any TradersPowerExpert_v1.3 sorry. There is improved version: TradersPowerExpert_v1.2_eurusd[mod], TradersPowerExpert_v1.2_gbpusd[mod] and TradersPowerExpert_v1.2_usdchf[mod] (different settings for 3 pairs changed to be default). This version is using UT_Fast indicator to estimate the direction of the trend. As a result: EA performed much more better (profit factor is from 2.5 till 11) but it was not many trades (small number of trades) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174264/page2

Please find updated satements.

Files:
tpe12.zip  151 kb

It was good performance during a week.

Files:
tpe12_1.zip  155 kb

TPE1.2 test with same broker,but result quiet different

Newdigtal,attached is TPE1.2 test with same broker,but result quiet different with yours. why? Thank you very much

Files:
tpe1.2.gif  34 kb

TradersPowerExpert_v1.3.mq4

Newdigital, There is a TradersPowerExpert_v1.3.mq4 file in this post "https://www.forex-tsd.com/80985-post1.html".

Thank you

newdigital:
I did not see any TradersPowerExpert_v1.3.

1. There are TradersPowerExpert_v1.2 (TPR 1.2) and TradersPowerExpert_v1.2_gbpusd, TradersPowerExpert_v1.2_eurusd and so on. It is the same. The different between TradersPowerExpert_v1.2 and TradersPowerExpert_v1.2_gbpusd is the following:

- to use TPE 1.2 it is necessary to have set file with your settings;

- to use TPE_1.2_gbpusd it is not necessary to have any set file with settings as the settings are default one for Alpari broker and GBPUSD pair. The same is for the other pairs.

In some cases TPE_1.2 and TPE_1.2_gbpusd is having the same settings.

I am suggesting to you to use TPE_1.2_gbpusd, TPE_1.2_eurusd and so on and to change the settings in those EAs to your settings to be default. And in this case you will not have any prioblems if your PC will re-start and you will not lose any your settings (because thesettings will be default). That is why we are having TPE_1.2_gbpusd, TPE_1.2_eurusd and so on instead of simple TPE_1.2: different settings for different pairs was changed to be default.

2. I did not see any TradersPowerExpert_v1.3 sorry. There is improved version: TradersPowerExpert_v1.2_eurusd[mod], TradersPowerExpert_v1.2_gbpusd[mod] and TradersPowerExpert_v1.2_usdchf[mod] (different settings for 3 pairs changed to be default). This version is using UT_Fast indicator to estimate the direction of the trend. As a result: EA performed much more better (profit factor is from 2.5 till 11) but it was not many trades (small number of trades) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174264/page2

nancy2006bj:
Newdigital, There is a TradersPowerExpert_v1.3.mq4 file in this post "https://www.forex-tsd.com/80985-post1.html". Thank you

May be I forgot something ... But I am testing latest version from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

Files:
tpe12_2.zip  157 kb

nancy2006bj:
Newdigtal,attached is TPE1.2 test with same broker,but result quiet different with yours. why? Thank you very much

Different broker. Your broker is Alpari UK and my broker is Alpari rus.

By the way I did not see any big differencies: this trade is still opne now and I did not get stop loss about because stop loss is 2.0514 and low for this candle was 2.0517. Just 3 pips. So I was more lucky with stop loss value.

It is because my TPE opened pending orders at 1 am and yours - at 0.

1 hour differencies.

Alpari rus is on GMT+1 now in the winter. I do not know about Alpari UK sorry.

Files:
Reason: