FX FISH CHART POSTS on fisherorg.v1

Basically im trying to get the text alerts on FX FISH indicator to work on fisherorg.v1.. having a buffer problem...basically on a cross i would like to see the enters and exits, a sound alert would be cool too..if anyone can look at these two indicators that would be great...

Files:

automatedtrader:
Basically im trying to get the text alerts on FX FISH indicator to work on fisherorg.v1.. having a buffer problem...basically on a cross i would like to see the enters and exits, a sound alert would be cool too..if anyone can look at these two indicators that would be great...

Add in the same chart FX-fish and Fx- Fish mod an see for yourself.

I need an alert of FX-Fish mod.

Note: I see a little difference in your Fish and the Fx Fish (when change red to green or green to red)

Coyan

Files:

fisherorg.v1 does not repaint...the others do...i was just trying to get it to post and alert on crosses...basically i need the alert functions from fxfish and fxfish mod..to work on fisherorg.v1

automatedtrader:
fisherorg.v1 does not repaint...the others do...i was just trying to get it to post and alert on crosses...basically i need the alert functions from fxfish and fxfish mod..to work on fisherorg.v1

Use only the indicator below (Fish) the others (Fx-Fish and Fx-Fish mod)change the past .

Coyan

Reason: