How to LOCK/Encrypt EA - page 2

How to LOCK/Encrypt EA

If we are talking about ex4 file so you may insert in original mql4 code any account number, for example (in the beginning of the code just below the settings):

int Account = 111111;[/CODE]

And below

int start

may be the following:

[CODE]if (Account != AccountNumber()){

Comment("Trade on account :"+AccountNumber()+" FORBIDDEN!");

return(0);

}else {Comment("");}

Hi,

I am trying to compile the above code given by newdigital and I get the followinfg messege:

1 error(s)

'if' - comma or semicolon expected

3 warning(s)

'Account' - expression on global scope not allowed

'{' - expression on global scope not allowed

Please advise

newdigital:
If we are talking about ex4 file so you may insert in original mql4 code any account number, for example (in the beginning of the code just below the settings):
int Account = 111111;[/CODE]

And below

int start

may be the following:

[CODE]if (Account != AccountNumber()){

Comment("Trade on account :"+AccountNumber()+" FORBIDDEN!");

return(0);

}else {Comment("");}

Hi,

I am trying to compile the above code given by newdigital and I get the followinfg messege:

1 error(s)

'if' - comma or semicolon expected

3 warning(s)

'Account' - expression on global scope not allowed

Please advise

Just compile this EA once again and did not get any error.

You may look inside the code as an example.

Files:

lolo:

Just compile this EA once again and did not get any error.

You may look inside the code as an example.

So to get this straight, this file (code) is what you add to any EA to make it lockable, correct? Then once I run the full EA once in MT4 to generate the ex4 file then I can distribute the ex4 and will be safe? Where do I need to insert this code? anywhere?

Thanks

newdigital:

So to get this straight, this file (code) is what you add to any EA to make it lockable, correct? Then once I run the full EA once in MT4 to generate the ex4 file then I can distribute the ex4 and will be safe? Where do I need to insert this code? anywhere?

Thanks

It is EA. I created 10 months using Gordago tool.

Just an explanation:

EA will close the order on s/l or t/p, or on the other crossing signal.

This EA should work on particular account only.

Just change the line "int Account = 111111;"

to your account number inside the code.

For example your account is 1235463.

So this line should be like this:

int Account = 1235463;

I just replied about account. Means: how to lock EA to use in particular account only.

Use it as an example of the code.

How can i let a EA only use in demo accounts and a variable expiration date like 7 days from the time they load the EA in to a chart?

Unsafe

Folks,

If it is a good EA - DO NOT distribute it. Any .ex4 can be CRACKED/DECOMPILED for $30 !! Nothing is safe.

If it is really good - just run a managed fund.

If it is crap - sell on ebay!

regards.

auto:
Folks,

If it is a good EA - DO NOT distribute it. Any .ex4 can be CRACKED/DECOMPILED for $30 !! Nothing is safe.

If it is really good - just run a managed fund.

If it is crap - sell on ebay!

regards.

AGREED Seeing some good EA around the ebay, after decompiled, everything is shit inside. Some exactly Terminator, only added fancy buffer, decorations of indicator around the charts.

EA Expiration Does not work

Hi all,

I place this code into my EA, but it does not seem to work. I change expire date to expire, but nothing show up in the chart and not trial expiration word appears.

Would anyone know what might be wrong.

int start()

{

string expire_date = "2006.31.06"; //<-- hard coded datetime

datetime e_d = StrToTime(expire_date);

if (CurTime() >= e_d)

{

Alert ("The trial version has been expired!");

return(0);

}

// your normal code!

return(0);

}

Thanks

troy

Req: Expiration On Custom Indicator

Hi, guys... I am a new comer on this forum and facing the difficult problem right now. I am unable to give the expiration code on my custom indicator so that it will be accessible or even delete by itself automatically.

All of your contribution will be much appreciated...

mnhidayat_bfc:
Hi, guys... I am a new comer on this forum and facing the difficult problem right now. I am unable to give the expiration code on my custom indicator so that it will be accessible or even delete by itself automatically. All of your contribution will be much appreciated...

Hi mnhidayat_bfc,

I moved your post to this thread. Read this thread from beginning and i hope you will find everything. Besides this Codersguru article is good also http://www.metatrader.info/node/132

Reason: