Urgent plz

Dear Sir

as you know that experts working with every new tick,

My question is:

Can I create an expert that can works with every new tick ,not only in the pair that I opened it with it but with any other pairs I want.

For example:

I put the expert to work on (GBP/JPY), I want from the expert to work with every new mooving price in the same pair (GBP/JPY) and also with any other pair such as (CAD/USD).

Is there any way to do this ? If not, should I make the expert working in an interval time ( every second for example ) instead of every tick ?

attached a copy of my simple expert... please, if any one know how to modify it, let us see new version of my 100% win expert:))))

Best regards,

Files:
expert.mq4  2 kb

waleed,

are you trying to create a trendline trader? an ea that starts and ends the trades from a trendline?

thanks foreverold

i want simply to let my expert triggered by time not by tick movement... to explain this point:

when my put expert on eur/usd chart .. it will wait for tick movement of eur/usd chart... iwant it to open simultaneously -in the same time- positions in eur/usd and any other pairs without waiting for tick movement

Yes it is possible , but there is just one problem , your EA would be run on the ticks of the pair which it is attached too. but it can trades on other pairs too.

Hi Waleed

waleed9091:
Dear Sir

as you know that experts working with every new tick,

My question is:

Can I create an expert that can works with every new tick ,not only in the pair that I opened it with it but with any other pairs I want.

For example:

I put the expert to work on (GBP/JPY), I want from the expert to work with every new mooving price in the same pair (GBP/JPY) and also with any other pair such as (CAD/USD).

Is there any way to do this ? If not, should I make the expert working in an interval time ( every second for example ) instead of every tick ?

attached a copy of my simple expert... please, if any one know how to modify it, let us see new version of my 100% win expert:))))

Best regards,

Waleed

will u first explain the function of this EA? What exactly is the stratigy?

i can see that it is on of elghamdy ea's, u can add me on your MSN or Yahoo messenger and we can work together on that

Thanks

this is not ready-to- attach expert, it is may be a last stone that we need to fix it in our project... but this point is not so clear....

waw

i am not alghamdi....but he is my friend(hey alghamdi ... see me?? ).....

Reason: