Had anyone got backtest=realtime result? - page 2

harryhid:
Where can i find the playback strategy tester thet you mentioned? can you attaching it on this forum? thanks....

http://forex.kbpauk.ru/download.php?Number=111772

More info can be found under Tools / Strategy tester on this forum.

laserjet:
http://forex.kbpauk.ru/download.php?Number=111772 More info can be found under Tools / Strategy tester on this forum.

Thanks

Hi!

What we only need is a tick to fxt file converter.

It's the file format used by the tester. In "each tick" option it generates it from M1 data.

But I still do not know how to make it.

Sure tick backtests do not add any warranty on future results but if an EA succeed over one year it should be the same for at least little time (untill market structure changes).

Also, I have an idea to make a tick backtester inside of MT4 but I do not know how to change Ask and Bid to values choosen by me. It would allow to get minute bar ticks from an external data source.

If any skilled coder knows.... send a mail!

jojo

Alpari Data is Wrong

Hi;

I wrote a great EA that makes good profit. But when I am backtesting it in real data from my broker server it works good. And when I downloded history data from Alpari site for 1M and converted it to other periods I saw completly wrong results. I compared two data for 1M in my real data and in Alpari data they were completly difrent. So becouse our real data is downloading everyday by default from server. It is beter to write a script for updating our history from server. I am a C++ programmer but I am new in MT4. I noticed some good function for updating history. But if there is somebody profesional in MQL programming. Please help us to develope this script. Else we must to contact with MT4 company to solve problem in futere versions of MT4.

If you are agry whit this please write to MT4 company to solve problem.

Forex System

well, the best way is to run forward test and see if it holds water .. this is a test, and the live is similar.. ofcourse future is unknown ..

regards.

Files:
Reason: