Challange! How good u are? - page 2

Its the OFFTREND indicator i made some adjustments, i change the names of my indicators so i can have them grouped in the list..;) also this thing slightly repaints but nothing bad...it repaints slightly in a weird way but it makes my exits and re-entries because it does repaint...if you watch it you will see it but its not anything that will harm you actually its the reason if my trades go in the wrong direction the lines even up and i close out normally before im in the negative then if it goes back to the original trade it opens back up and that means a re-entry...if you use it you will understand quickly how it works

to automatrader

and where a can found this indicator?

here ya go...wow i didnt know i had one with an alert on it ill have to check that out

I caught the drop. I use WCCISqueeze, osMA, and Williams Percent Range(%R). %R has a very nice ability to signal reversals!

Files:
usdjpy_2.gif  22 kb

my other indicator i use is something like osma, all 4 of my indicators showed downtrend about 5 bars ''25minutes'' before the drop

automatedtrader:
my other indicator i use is something like osma, all 4 of my indicators showed downtrend about 5 bars ''25minutes'' before the drop

Do tell what you use. Learn from each other is what we're here for ne?

ch33z3,

Can you post your cci squeeze please.

Gordon

gordon:
ch33z3,

Can you post your cci squeeze please.

Gordon

http://4xjournal.blogspot.com/

automatedtrader:
here ya go...wow i didnt know i had one with an alert on it ill have to check that out

This indicator seems promising. I will check it offline during the weekend. I think this one is very good. Thanks you

interesting

i made 146 pips on the usd/jpy.. could have gotten 300 shame ~

Files:
untitled.jpg  221 kb
Reason: