FX Scalper PX4 - page 5

Roets:
This is very profitable EA. Is trades allowed to be shorter than 1min. Who will allow short trades?

Not sure how you managed to get those returns, this what my USD/CAD 1hr chart returns look like...

Files:

Hi

I started to work with this great EA. My problem is that it is managing my other trading. setting their S/L. Is there a way to tell the EA not to do that?

Thanks

Roets:
The code realy consist of one RSI indicator only.

I see some got a problem attaching the .ex4 file so I

give .mq4 code.

Enjoy.

Roets

Thanks! It's simple but interesting...

PX4 sucks at runtime

I found this EA, and the backtest on GBPCHF was really impresive. I start to run it line (on demo account) and it gave me bad results, with some proffit. The thing is that whan I backtest it on today prices I got different results. As u can see from the html report I got more good results in the backtes then from the real trade. What do u think?

Files:

Ea

I found this EA, and the backtest on GBPCHF was really impresive. I start to run it line (on demo account) and it gave me bad results, with some proffit. The thing is that whan I backtest it on today prices I got different results. As u can see from the html report I got more good results in the backtes then from the real trade. What do u think?

Hello eli

did u take a look on the EA which i send above this EA seems to open trades correctely but when the price retrace to the open rate the EA close the trade may be u take a look or one of the porgrammers?

yass:
Hello eli did u take a look on the EA which i send above this EA seems to open trades correctely but when the price retrace to the open rate the EA close the trade may be u take a look or one of the porgrammers?

I took the source code from above (and fixed it a bit to not take care of my other trades) and run it. It seems that it make a trade on the tracement of the prices, which its ok. My problem is that the bad trades dosen't apear on the backtest. I know that it could be a problem of MT4. But how can I do the test if I got different results?

Hello,

Maybe because: Modelling quality 50.00%

To be more real, the backtest must be made to reach 90%.

It has there post explaining how to make to obtain this Modeling

BrunoFX:
Hello,

Maybe because: Modelling quality 50.00%

To be more real, the backtest must be made to reach 90%.

It has there post explaining how to make to obtain this Modeling

I test it today. Just after the real trade. I think that my history is OK. Am I right or there is another way to test?

Thanks

Eli

yass:
Eli did u meant this attached EA?

No, I tried PX4_FX. On what pair and TF should I test your EA?

yass:
in this EA i want to make the EA trade 24 hours can u advice how to change the time ? and in its default written setoff 6 EST it means the EA will stop trading at 6 EST?? thanks in advance

If you don't want to mess with changing the EA concept, and still want to trade 24H Just add the following line

// Print(Hour()," ",Minute());

bool rightHours=false;

// int currentHour = MathMod(Hour()+24-TimeOffsetToEST,24) ; // this does not work in backtesting

int currentHour = MathMod(TimeHour(iTime(NULL,PERIOD_H1,0))+24-TimeOffsetToEST,24) ; //

if (( currentHour >= 8 && currentHour = 2 && currentHour < 4 )) rightHours = true;

rightHours = true; // Add this line here

if ( haveOpen == false && rightHours )

This will make the EA disregardes the time trade

Reason: