Need a Profitable Expert advisor to buy - page 2

Roets:
I want to buy Profitable Expert.

What about this link (see post one).

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

I hear it is very profitable and the price is right to the right person.

Roets:
Where did I say that?

In the first post:

Does anyone know where I can buy an Profitable Expert advisor for MT4. I've found some EAs but only for MT3.

I must have misunderstood what you meant, sorry.

marlin

cockeyedcowboy:
What about this link (see post one).

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

I hear it is very profitable and the price is right to the right person.

Very funny, it's my own EA and its cannot be used. Scalping is not allowed.

marlintrdg:
In the first post:

Does anyone know where I can buy an Profitable Expert advisor for MT4. I've found some EAs but only for MT3.

I must have misunderstood what you meant, sorry.

marlin

I did not buy the the MT3 EAs. I only use MT4.

Roets why are you not answering questioned asked in your own topic ? Maybe something can be done about your PX4 to make it earn on intraday periods without scalipng. Why you won't show us the code ?

Temper ???

pete7:
Roets why are you not answering questioned asked in your own topic ? Maybe something can be done about your PX4 to make it earn on intraday periods without scalipng. Why you won't show us the code ?

You should be ashamed to make such a fuss over nothing. Here is the code that run this expert.

bool Buy, Sell;

double RSIs=iRSI(NULL,60,3,PRICE_CLOSE,0);

Buy = False;

if (RSIs<20)

Buy = True;

Sell = False;

if (RSIs>80)

Sell = True;

and that is all their is to it.

What we need in this forum is people that can do some dedicated work and not just look for a quick bug to make. No commitment to make something work here!!!!

I am not making fuss, just being a little angry about your silence. I think that it is normal that I wanted to know what is the code of such a pip machine.

About sharing my work - I will share it as soon as I have sth. to share. When I needed EPMA to develop my system no one bothered to help me and I had to fnd the math. pattern and code it by myself, so do not accuse me of not participating because for now I do not have any really good work to share and I am still in development stage.

hi

any one found a profitable expert ?

Reason: