Need a Profitable Expert advisor to buy

Does anyone know where I can buy an Profitable Expert advisor for MT4. I've found some EAs but only for MT3.

Thank you,

Roets

Hello Roets,

Have you see this link ? : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Language ??

Sorry I dont undersand the language? None of the links work on this site.

Hello,

The link with the top brings you to another message in the forum which returns you to him on a site of satements.

Roets:
Does anyone know where I can buy an Profitable Expert advisor for MT4. I've found some EAs but only for MT3.

Thank you,

Roets

Hi Roets...

Put MT3 EAs here and ill try convert it..

BrunoFX:
Hello, The link with the top brings you to another message in the forum which returns you to him on a site of satements.

OK Bruno, I'm in, however, the only link that works on the site is the zip file to the results.

They do show very successful systems It work be really nice to test them in a demo account locally, just to see for myself.

Been down this road once to often.

Thanks for the link.

Marlin

Edit: I would like them in MT3 as MT4 is to unpredictable for real money.

Roets:

Thank you,

Roets

Roets

You say you have Profitable Expert advisor for MT3?? Is it possably to post them please??

Marlin

Hello,

In fact, they are masters of their site. I point out to you one of my comments posted in another section :

It is a site which shows to the statements professional programmers who allows to show the results of their ea to their international customers.

They have worked on these ea for several years and the results have seemed coherent but especially advantageous for several months.

I know, that this group of investors very expensive pays the design of these ea but considering the results

Normally it is not a site public but only for their investors. They is to them interdict to put the statements real accounts their customers on the website but are same the ea and the same adjustments.

BrunoFX:
Hello,

In fact, they are masters of their site. I point out to you one of my comments posted in another section :

Normally it is not a site public but only for their investors. They is to them interdict to put the statements real accounts their customers on the website but are same the ea and the same adjustments.

Ah!! Detail

Thanks BrunoFX

Now back to "Need a Profitable Expert advisor to buy"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you,

Roets

Buy where?

hellkas:
Hi Roets... Put MT3 EAs here and ill try convert it..

I want to buy Profitable Expert.

marlintrdg:
Roets

You say you have Profitable Expert advisor for MT3?? Is it possably to post them please??

Marlin

Where did I say that?

Reason: