MMTS Expert

Someone just posted this EA with some forward testing result.

He is attaching it to a M30 chart.

He is asking if anyone is interested to test on other timeframes.

Looks interesting

Sada

Files:

Is this the same as the one posted on the other MMTS thread?

Thanks

moneyline

moneyline:
Is this the same as the one posted on the other MMTS thread?

Thanks

moneyline

I don't know. I got this EA from the yahoo metatrader group at

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MetaTrader_Experts_and_Indicators

I can't seem to find the other EA for the MMTS system here. Where have you seen it? Thanks

Sada

Hi Sadaloma,

It's the same one. I didn't notice that you'd already referred to it on the other thread.

moneyline

What timeframe should it be applied to and on which hour GMT should we open the trades because time plays a great role in MMTS ?

Does it work...?

Hi I downloaded MMTS expert indicators into the indictors file and openned it up on my charts from custom but nothing happenned. Does it actually work? Have I placed it into the wrong files?

Your help much appreciated.

Mmts???

The results does not look impressive, is this the same MMTS as advertised by these people trying to sell their techniques?

this expert has nothing to do with mmts,

someone uploaded the book in the other MMTS but I think the admins deleted it (I guess I was lucky to read it),

mmts consists of 4 trendline, each line connects the close of 2 specific time points, buy when we have a bar closing above any of these trendlines, sell when we have a bar closing below any of these trendlines, target profit is I think 10 pips, 3 different stop criterias one of them is a 35 pip stop loss, all of this is on the 15m chart,

if u applied it to eurusd today u will have 4 trades

first one is a sell using the 4th trendline, profit=10 pips

2nd one is a sell using the 1st trendline, profit=10 pips

3rd one is a sell using the 2nd trendline, loss=-35 pips

4th one is a buy using the 4th trendline, still running

my mmts ebook is free for everyone

ok, everyone... after reading this forum and other forums I came to the conclusion that everyone likes everything for free... so you can get the MMTS ebook information for free... it is all up there on my site

some links may not be fully updated as of yet... but, feel free to visit....

korzec . ca

MonikaKorzec:
ok, everyone... after reading this forum and other forums I came to the conclusion that everyone likes everything for free... so you can get the MMTS ebook information for free... it is all up there on my site some links may not be fully updated as of yet... but, feel free to visit.... korzec . ca

Thanks for the post Monika and welcome.

MonikaKorzec:
ok, everyone... after reading this forum and other forums I came to the conclusion that everyone likes everything for free... so you can get the MMTS ebook information for free... it is all up there on my site

some links may not be fully updated as of yet... but, feel free to visit....

korzec . ca

I couldn't find the ebook you are talking about....

Reason: