Forex Historical Data

Anybody can advise on where I can get free 10 year EUR/USD, GBP/USD historical data?

m.vasilyer@yahoo.com

Thanks

tell me... EURO is avaible from 1999 so how is it possible that there is data 10 years back ? Whatsmore the market is changing and current market sonditions are similar to those after 2000 so why do you want 10 years back data ?

Backtesting

After 3 years of wanting to create a sound EA, I have been hoping that someone by now would of created a backtester that easily links to the MT4 / MT3 type Custom EA's that would be highly accurate. I would pay $$$ for one that backtests properly and is easy to use that would save me tons of time versus forward testing. I am surprised that no one has not come forth and created one to market. It is well worth the $100 to have one that is at least 95+percent correct over a period of at least 3 years or less.

If someone has one that is this accurate on both in sell and limit EA's, please contact me at:

ddiebold@sbcglobal.net

Hi,

Check this website: Forex Historical Data for Free

They have good data for some platforms.

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

Here is another good site for Forex Historical Data. disktrading.is99.com/disktrading

there has to be a site that lets you download 99% quality for free too.

The one site say they are programmers and since they need the data they share it with everyone for free too..... but if they are programmers shouldnt they be using 99%

Anyone know of a place to download 99% and be able to import it into mt4 directly?

Reason: