Internet connection stops working - how to deal with broker? - page 2

willyforex:
Well surely something wrong with your internet connection.

My internet connection is just fine. All is working but my metatrader broker cuts the connection when he feels like it. It happens that in the same my tradestation and internet browsers are working just fine and in the same time metatrader is yelling "no connection". So much about metatrader brokers

techmac:
My internet connection is just fine. All is working but my metatrader broker cuts the connection when he feels like it. It happens that in the same my tradestation and internet browsers are working just fine and in the same time metatrader is yelling "no connection". So much about metatrader brokers

Metatrader built plugins for brokers side that do thing like that to users. It is a long know fact (they started doing it a couple of years ago). All for their customers : the brokers. User does not stand a chance when a broker pinpoints him

morro:
Metatrader built plugins for brokers side that do thing like that to users. It is a long know fact (they started doing it a couple of years ago). All for their customers : the brokers. User does not stand a chance when a broker pinpoints him

I guessed so since in 99% of cases when metatrader is telling me "no connection" all is just fine with my internet (I do have a reliable provider, and I do know how to check if the connection to the internet is working at all).

Reason: