Testing with CLoud: error "no memory in OnTick function"

Hi, I'm trying to test a custom built Multi-currency EA. I connect to the cloud agents ok, but when the test begins to run, I get a long string of errors:

Genetic pass tested with error "no memory in OnTick function (cannot get 4096 Kb, used 0 Mb)"

also:

Tested with error "critical runtime error 520 in global initialization function (cannot load expert because of transformation error)"

also

Tested with error "critical runtime error 520 in global initialization function (cannot load expert because of unpack error)"

also 

tested with error "critical runtime error 505 in OnTick function (out of memory)"

Does anyone have any idea what this all means and how to overcome it? The EA works fine in regular MT5 strategy tester. These errors only occur when I use optimization and attempt to use the cloud agents. 

I get pages and pages of these errors and then eventually the tester says connections are lost and the progress bar of the tester simply stops.

Any advice would be very gratefully received. Thank you 

2014.02.21 07:03:27 MQL5 Cloud USA pass 339 tested with error "no memory in OnTick function (cannot get 5088 Kb, used 0 Mb)" in 1938 ms (PR 116)

im getting this as well

and there is no result return... 

doshur:
2014.02.21 07:03:27 MQL5 Cloud USA pass 339 tested with error "no memory in OnTick function (cannot get 5088 Kb, used 0 Mb)" in 1938 ms (PR 116)

im getting this as well

Please report this to ServiceDesk.

doshur:

im getting this as well

Did you report it to ServiceDesk ? Did you get a reply ?

angevoyageur:
Did you report it to ServiceDesk ? Did you get a reply ?
I think I got the reply. The pass is requeue and I still need to pay for that pass.

doshur:
I think I got the reply. The pass is requeue and I still need to pay for that pass.
Thank you.

Do all difficulties with cloud connections have to go to service desk....?

Thanks

Blaiserboy:

Do all difficulties with cloud connections have to go to service desk....?

Thanks

Yes.

angevoyageur:
Thank you.
welcome and the service desk has yet to give me an answer to the cloud optimization problem

doshur:
welcome and the service desk has yet to give me an answer to the cloud optimization problem
Sorry I don't get your point. Which problem ?

Hi. I'm having the same problem.. all of the sudden I cannot run optimizations, although they charge me money but the optimization doesn't run..

In the journal there is this mensage: "no memory in Ontick function"

Reason: