Signal - symbol EURUSD not found

I'm subscripted to a signal Profit EU.

I open account in the same broker : (TradeFort-Real)

But i have the next error:

2014.01.10 16:00:12 '332891': Signal - symbol EURUSD not found

what can i go?

Thanks 

right mouse click on Market Watch window to see this symbol, if yes so press 'Show' button.

may be - it will help.

i do it, 

but i have EURUSDF symbol

White to ServiceDesk as they can check more and fix it if it is an issue for example.

i do it.

Thanks for all

see you  

newdigital:
White to ServiceDesk as they can check more and fix it if it is an issue for example.
How the service desk can fix a problem with a symbol of a another server which is related to another broker? Thank you. 

ServiceDesk are the developers (who programed it). They are very busy but they can reply, or fix it (because it is about suffix and prefix related to name of currency pair).

Quoting from this thread Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service :

Provider is trading symbol called GOLD, and my broker has the same instrument, but it is called XAUUSD. Can I map symbols with different names by myself? In other words, is it possible to copy GOLD trades to XAUUSD?
No, you are not allowed to specify rules of mapping Provider's and Subscriber's symbols.

The client terminal automatically maps Forex trading symbols like EURUSD*. If Provider has symbol EURUSD! and Subscriber has symbol EURUSD (or vice versa), client terminal automatically detects similarity of such trading instruments and replaces their names when copying trading signals.

Hello

I have the same problem with this Broker - TradeFort

If you have same news, to bypass the suffix please write this in the forum / board
I wrote a E-mail to the Provider (Profit EU) and to TradeFort
I hope this is possible

thank you
Reason: