InterbankFX - Demo vs. Live Server EA problem

Currently transitions from running my EA from a demo account to a live account on InterbankFX. Doing several weeks of forward testing with my EA on my demo account, and now my live account.

One thing I've noticed which is causing my EA to not run right:

On a 15M time frame in my Demo account, my EA fires on any tick, such as 2:00, 2:07, 2:23 etc...

VS

On a 15M time frame in my Live account, my EA only fires on the 15 minute intervals i.e. 2:00, 2:15, 2:30

They are both Interbank FX accounts, and they both keep the same prices at all times (i have been watching them side by side). Unfortunately my Live EA is missing trades, or worse, getting into trades too late and losing money.

Has anyone seen this before? I have checked my options on MetaTrader and the InterbankFX trader, they all seem the same, am I missing something? Anything would be much appreciated.

Thanks

jhernandez:
Currently transitions from running my EA from a demo account to a live account on InterbankFX. Doing several weeks of forward testing with my EA on my demo account, and now my live account.

One thing I've noticed which is causing my EA to not run right:

On a 15M time frame in my Demo account, my EA fires on any tick, such as 2:00, 2:07, 2:23 etc...

VS

On a 15M time frame in my Live account, my EA only fires on the 15 minute intervals i.e. 2:00, 2:15, 2:30

They are both Interbank FX accounts, and they both keep the same prices at all times (i have been watching them side by side). Unfortunately my Live EA is missing trades, or worse, getting into trades too late and losing money.

Has anyone seen this before? I have checked my options on MetaTrader and the InterbankFX trader, they all seem the same, am I missing something? Anything would be much appreciated.

Thanks

I never used any EA on real live account... what is the Ea you are using that give you diferrent results of real from demo.

Fast_cris

Yep, I have noticed this mainly with mt3. With MT3, this has not just happened with interbankfx, but also with other MT3 brokers. This is why I don't test EAs on MT3 anymore, for me there is no point.

hi,

it has to be the way both the accounts receive your EA . Contact the broker to find that out or if it is the EA then codesguru might be able to help you.

thx

Reason: