Super Signals Indicator - page 29

must put SL when use this indi..repaint..

wira2597:
must put SL when use this indi..repaint..

Actually, I would say it's better NOT to use this indicator. It will burn you.

see what happened to GJ n EJ? how many times its repaint..anybody can help how to filter it? thanks..

fxvoilaaa:
Actually, I would say it's better NOT to use this indicator. It will burn you.

actually its hit my big SL...can U help me bro..what indi n system u use..PM or email me plz...wira2597@yahoo.com..THANKS

maybe a good filter would be a ma crossover, yes maybe little late. but.. might be a good to filter out the bad signals.

PMO indicator

Hello

I am looking for PMO indicator ( Price Momentum Oscillator )

I tried to search with the search engine but i do not found.

Somebody know about it?

Thanks in advance

can see that the indi repaint..

my suggestion is:

why not to use this indi as martin ea. op base on 1st signal. the second repaint will use as 2nd op. the prob is the level step is not consistent. it base on the repaint signal... will close once profit

help me

my indicator is combined "super signal v3f" with "three SMA"....when arrows up and SMA(8) >= SMA(15) > SMA(30),i buy at the time.....when arrows down and SMA(8) =< SMA(15) < SMA(30),i sell...Can anyone help me set up this indicator with alert.......

can you download "super signal v3f" here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

(#163)

SuperSignals-Indicators are beautiful! Thank You very much!

mladen:
Please read the above post again (this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ) : fractals are looking for maximum and minimum on 5 bars (current bar + 2 bars left + 2 bars right) Super signals do the same thing but for period 24 by default if you are using the one from the first post. I do not know what periods are using other versions of super signals but the principle is the same as the above described

regards

Mladen

I wander if someone is willing to add alert for those arrows in this fractal indicator for MT5? Thank you in advance.

Reason: