Latest news in Elite and Advanced Elite sections - page 89

It is visual (forward trading) statement for FozzyExpert EA, for USDCHF, D1 timeframe, trading since June 2009:

It is Goldwarrior EA, EURUSD, M15 timeframe. Trading since November 2009:

It is visual (forward trading) statement for StepMAExpert_v1.42, EURUSD, M30 timeframe:

It is visual (forward trading) statement, TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA, for EURUSD, M15 timeframe. Remember 'Well-working trading system'?

It is not backtesting. It is forward testing results on same metatrader's accounts.

It was my personal comments.

That's all news for this week.

It is visual (forward trading) statement for FozzyExpert EA, for USDCHF, D1 timeframe, trading since June 2009:

It is Goldwarrior EA, EURUSD, M15 timeframe. Trading since November 2009:

It is visual (forward trading) statement for StepMAExpert_v1.42, EURUSD, M30 timeframe:

It is visual (forward trading) statement, TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA, for EURUSD, M15 timeframe. Remember 'Well-working trading system'?

It is not backtesting. It is forward testing results on same metatrader's accounts.

It was my personal comments.

That's all news for this week.

Elite section news.

----------

Adaptive price zone - alerts indicator was programmed for elite section. Here is one with alerts (messages, sound, email ...).

----------

You need to subscribe to Elite section trial to read the thread about those indicators, and you should be Elite member to download them.

Elite section news.

----------

Adaptive price zone - alerts indicator was programmed for elite section. Here is one with alerts (messages, sound, email ...).

----------

You need to subscribe to Elite section trial to read the thread about those indicators, and you should be Elite member to download them.

Elite section news.

----------

Volatility bands - percent & arrows & alerts indicator was programmed for elite section. Alert functions were added to this indicator.

----------

Elite section news.

----------

Volatility bands - percent & arrows & alerts indicator was programmed for elite section. Alert functions were added to this indicator.

----------

And just my personal comments

I want to post some trading results (or forward testing results of some elite section EAs).

Yellow line is balance, blue line is equity.

Date ("start trading from" - see scale on the image).

It is visual (forward trading) statement for Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA with Fibo = true, H1 timeframe.

GBPJPY:

And just my personal comments

I want to post some trading results (or forward testing results of some elite section EAs).

Yellow line is balance, blue line is equity.

Date ("start trading from" - see scale on the image).

It is visual (forward trading) statement for Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA with Fibo = true, H1 timeframe.

GBPJPY:

Advanced Elite section news.

-------------

Marney range indicator - extended indicator and Marney volume indicator - extended indicator were programmed for Advanced Elite section. While doing some things it occurred that there is no reason at all that prevents Marney indicators to "extend into the future" (since it is always "predicting" values based on past values). So here they are - extended 1 day to the future (only when time frame is less than daily though).

----------

You need to subscribe to Advanced elite section trial to read the thread about those indicators/EAs, and you should be Advanced elite member to download them.

Files:

Advanced Elite section news.

-------------

Marney range indicator - extended indicator and Marney volume indicator - extended indicator were programmed for Advanced Elite section. While doing some things it occurred that there is no reason at all that prevents Marney indicators to "extend into the future" (since it is always "predicting" values based on past values). So here they are - extended 1 day to the future (only when time frame is less than daily though).

----------

You need to subscribe to Advanced elite section trial to read the thread about those indicators/EAs, and you should be Advanced elite member to download them.

Files:
Reason: