Rsi and stochastic

Hi.

is there any custom RSI and Stochastic coded for MT4 not that comes with as default also is STEP RSI different then Normal RSI meaning from Coding Point of View talking about the orginal RSI there ( yellow ) not the step ones.

One.

One:
Hi.

is there any custom RSI and Stochastic coded for MT4 not that comes with as default also is STEP RSI different then Normal RSI meaning from Coding Point of View talking about the orginal RSI there ( yellow ) not the step ones.

One.

I read your comment also at moneytec so ok the difference you see is from the api not from the code, formula is same the api( Application Programming Interface) is different. This same difference you will find between VT Charts and MT4 Charts. There is one rsi coded for MT4 at yahoo groups not that different you could keep using netdania if rsi and stochastic are the only indicators you use.

Guyver:
I read your comment also at moneytec so ok the difference you see is from the api not from the code, formula is same the api( Application Programming Interface) is different. This same difference you will find between VT Charts and MT4 Charts. There is one rsi coded for MT4 at yahoo groups not that different you could keep using netdania if rsi and stochastic are the only indicators you use.

Thanks man that helps

been using netdania from the start so i'll just stick there

but this explains me the difference in the indicators i pretty much use those two indicators with Fib retracement , projection sometimes macd which i also think is great tool.

thanks guyver.

One:
Thanks man that helps

been using netdania from the start so i'll just stick there

but this explains me the difference in the indicators i pretty much use those two indicators with Fib retracement , projection sometimes macd which i also think is great tool.

thanks guyver.

Not a problem i was in chf trade you posted as demo so it's even ok tell me one thing why it takes too much time for you to take a trade? i'm just curious to know this only

Hello Guyver.

Timming and Planning my friend if you look at the thread under the name "ForexSignals By One" you will see that i posted the signal for chf and eur nearly at the end of the month and for demo well it was just a demo which luckily came after that and right now i have no idea when will i get for april but this is all in my MoneyManagement and Strategy rules which ofcourse i cannot discuss plus what i want market to do happenes after a while of waiting so patience is what i have gained in these 2 years

anyways thanks for replying to the first post.

Best Regards

One

Ok man i look forward to your new calls whenever you post

best wishes and good luck.

Reason: