Jackson Zones - page 3

Hi,

i think if you scroll down you can get all the history ,wich you broker has.

- then apply this indicator and see the results.

- now i have a question &),does the matrix should be equal to all currencies or only to this one for wich it was calculated ?

Cheers.

Could someone please help me in reading this system. I know about the fibo but it's the bottom section I need help with.

How do you read the numbers at the bottom and what do the mean?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Basza

p.s. I have downloaded the pdf and still can't work it out.

ShadowWz:
Hi,

i think if you scroll down you can get all the history ,wich you broker has.

- then apply this indicator and see the results.

- now i have a question &),does the matrix should be equal to all currencies or only to this one for wich it was calculated ?

Cheers.

hi shadow

thanks for your answer

about your question

i should say ecah pair has it's own matrix.

about the indicator as far as i see the code of it the indicator is jackson zone and the calculation is based on jackson's theory not fibo zone.of course it is good very good but i think u as a master can change the indicator code for calculating based on the fibo zone theory.(as it mentioned in the pdf).

i'm waiting for your reply

kamyar

update

Hi,

in previous version was a lot of errors in calculations,and as kamyar said it was more like Jackson's Zones. now it should be correct Fibo zones.

Cheers.

Files:

ShadowWz:
Hi,

in previous version was a lot of errors in calculations,and as kamyar said it was more like Jackson's Zones. now it should be correct Fibo zones.

Cheers.

hi shadow

as always good job.i'm testing the indicator.i'll post the propable problems

thanks

kamyar

Price Movement percentage Probabilaty

Hi Shadow,

If you can add the price movement percentage prbabilaty to the Fibo Zones that would be realy helpfull.

It's described in the attached PDF.

Thanks.

Sorry here it is

Sorry did not upload last time!!??

ShadowWz

Is it posible for u to post more than ex 4 file only ?

sailor

Gmt

Fibo Zones is okey.Indicator is good,however it is impossible add shift on GMT Else, it is necessary inscription to carry on main window/

update

Hi,

- added GMT param.

Cheers.

Files:
Reason: