Profit Generator EA - page 30

Which Version?

Hey Guys!

Which version are we forward testing this week?

FX-Hedger:
Hey Guys! Which version are we forward testing this week?

I have 2.[1].7 running

You can monitor the realtime progress through the week at this URL:

http://www.thehobbystop.com/

marlintrdg:
You can monitor the realtime progress through the week at this URL: http://www.thehobbystop.com/

Hi marlin, care to share how to do this auto-update statement web page ? Thank you in advance

marlintrdg:

That looks easy, but how does it showup on the statment? IE: how would we know what settings put the trade on in the statment?

Does that make sence??

Guy, I think I could set up a MagicNumber base on pair, time frame, SL, TP and longbar. Let me know should you need it to run multiple Pro-Gen EA on 1 MT4 platform. Hope this help

marlintrdg:

That looks easy, but how does it showup on the statment? IE: how would we know what settings put the trade on in the statment?

Does that make sence??

I am not sure, but you can try the following modifications. Take the two order placement statements given by

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lots,Ask,2,sl,tp,"Profit Generator",ID,0,Blue);

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,lots,Bid,2,sl,tp,"Profit Generator",ID,0,Red);

and replace by

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lots,Ask,2,sl,tp,"Profit Generator -"+ID,ID,0,Blue);

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,lots,Bid,2,sl,tp,"Profit Generator -"+ID,ID,0,Red);

See if it works. This should help to distinguish the trades placed by the different instances.

Maji

firedave:
Hi marlin, care to share how to do this auto-update statement web page ? Thank you in advance

Goto Tools-option-Publisher Then have a look at the attached Pic.

does that help, or was there more?

Files:
mt4-web.jpg  36 kb

marlintrdg:
Goto Tools-option-Publisher Then have a look at the attached Pic. does that help, or was there more?

All clear, thank you very much buddy

Hi!

I've launched all fwd tests at 0:00 suggested in Holyguy7 list except 2 currencies MIG server doesn't display.

A lot of settings are with a low TP and a higher SL and we should add a trailing start based on a lower TF bars, no? We could reduce SL and increase TP.

firedave:
All clear, thank you very much buddy

No problem, BTW kudos to your fine site, in my few years in FX, it has save me on more than one occasion, I wish it could somehow be expanded to cover all the autotrading systems out their, on MT and others, I've spent lots of money chasing that rainbow.

marlintrdg:
No problem, BTW kudos to your fine site, in my few years in FX, it has save me on more than one occasion, I wish it could somehow be expanded to cover all the autotrading systems out their, on MT and others, I've spent lots of money chasing that rainbow.

Hi marlin, thank you for the compliment, it's belong to the great community of forex trader. Hopefully I could expand the review to such area, although there is already a section discussing auto-trade service in the forum. Hope this help