Profit Generator EA - page 9

Well, I hope you all are doing better than I am. I am only up a little over 300 pips in the first 3 hours of trading this week.

Anybody doing better?

holyguy7:
Well, I hope you all are doing better than I am. I am only up a little over 300 pips in the first 3 hours of trading this week. Anybody doing better?

Which is the latest EA that got you those results because mine is the opposite results in Demo Account too. COuld you upload the EA that you currently using to get those results...There is some discrepancy.

fix_man:
Which is the latest EA that got you those results because mine is the opposite results in Demo Account too. COuld you upload the EA that you currently using to get those results...There is some discrepancy.

I am using the latest version found on Post 1.

I hope that helps. I use no trailing stops and stoploss is set to 30. Take profit is set to 40-60 depending on currency pairs.

holyguy7:
I am using the latest version found on Post 1. I hope that helps. I use no trailing stops and stoploss is set to 30. Take profit is set to 40-60 depending on currency pairs.

Hi holyguy,

Just to reconfirm: You are using version 2.4 with settings above and everything else default?

thanks

Sada

holyguy7:
I am using the latest version found on Post 1. I hope that helps. I use no trailing stops and stoploss is set to 30. Take profit is set to 40-60 depending on currency pairs.

Are you still using the Daily TF?

Nicholishen:
Are you still using the Daily TF?

I am using the daily timeframe except I made a few changes as described on the post right HERE

Basically, I took the EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCHF and put them all on the H1 timeframe with timefilter ON. I think I am also going to put the USDCAD with the timefilter on because it does not trade much during the Asian session.

I am also using the last version that your created Profit Generator 2.4 that I reposted in Post 1 found HERE

If you don't mind, could you possible remove all previous version as I don't want everyone testing all these different versions. Basically, your version has all the rules of the original with a many more options that people can chose from. No reason to have the other versions around this thread.

Here is the latest statement, Enjoy.

You might also be interested in the statement with all 19 currency pairs that interbank fx offers on demo all on the daily chart.

SL: 30

TP: 40 for all non-jpy currency pairs

TP: 60 for all jpy currency pairs

No timefilter

All default settings

Also, here are the results on the H1 timeframe, all currency pairs (19).

SL: 30

TP: 30-60 depending on currency pairs

Longbar: 15

No timefilter.

Holyguy,

Thanks for your continued support. The yen pairs caught the break with the breakout at the beginning of this Sunday's session, apparently related to the good performance of Japanese businesses. Another example why one should not pay any attention to news, but just let the system do its job.

I am using Nich's version 2 on 4 hour bars, with the following parameters:

extern int ID = 1234; // Change this number if running more than one EA

extern double lots=1.0;

extern bool MM = false; //Use Money Management or not

extern int Risk = 10; //percent of available margin to risk.

extern int stoploss=30,takeprofit=40;

extern bool UseClose=false;

extern int TSactivation=40,TrailPips=5;

extern int MaxTrades=1; //maximum number of trades open at a time

extern bool UseHourTrade = false;

extern int FromHourTrade = 7;

extern int ToHourTrade = 20;

extern int LongBar=15; // sets the minimum length of the bar

extern bool UseLastPeriodPerams=false;// uses the high and low from last period for calculation

extern int period=0; // leave this number as zero to use the period from the chart.

extern bool OneTradeperPeriod=false; //This will only allow one new trade per period.

extern bool DisablePeriodMGMT=false;

extern bool Alerts=false,AlertOnlyMode=false;

I am trading all the USD denominated pairs on IBfx along with GBPJPY and EURJPY. My first closed trade was Cable, and unfortunately it was a loser. Anyway, let us see how the events unfold. If the backtest results were in the ballpark, then we have a great product in our hands. Maybe the webmaster may think of moving it to the elite section.

Take care,

Maji

You can probably see why I really like the D1 timeframe with this EA. I also tried the Weekly timeframe and it did not work too well so it probably is a bust.

I believe we need to stick with testing out the following timeframes:

M15

M30

H1

H4

Daily

Daily is currently my favorite as it appears so far to give good solid profits. Anybody else having success in their settings???

Reason: