Candel Sticks Indicator and Filters - page 4

mrtools:
It's here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general post # 1092

Thannks, MrTools

This is the best MACD ever!

Regards

add stoch

dvarrin:
How do we use the candlesticks recognition indicators in general?

The problem is that recognized patterns can appear everywhere on the chart. If there is a bearish pattern during a bullish trend, how can we know if it's a significent one and the trend will likely reverse or if we have to ignore it?

Daniel

Hi dvarrin

You need additional indicator like Stochastic. Use it and you will know how to use it. THe most important is FOLLOW the TREND shown by Stoch.

Normally for reversal pattern .. it useful when the stoch shows the overbought and oversold ..

just my 2 cents.

anazri

which of the post here has the candlestick indicator?

Candles-Star_C

Hi ALL,

Here there are CANDLES PATTERN Indicator... more Complete.

- Work in ALL Time Frime.

- Can Changes COMMENTS in English or Russian.

Hopefully useful !

Best Regards,

MACD Indicator

Hello,

The link to the MACD indicator is for paid members only. Can someone please post the MACD indicator here so we can all utilize it? I'd sure appreciate it. =)

Thank you very much.

What indicator are you reffering to,jicssbr?

repaints?

Oracle:
Hi Guys

Realy Great Stuff you are presenting here. I wanted to share this indicator with you.

The Indicator is to show the candel sticks reversal patterns. I know that there is 2 or 3 indicators are doing the same as this one.

But what I added in this indicator is to recognize the full pattern not only the shap of the candell like the otheres did.

For Ex. For Hammer pattern it must have a 3 candells up befor the formation of the pattern itself so the indicator will never alert you for the pattern unless this condition is met.

The things that I need you to help me in is to slove this 2 problems I had.

1- I do not know how to show the comment above or under the arrow up or down.

2- I wanted to add a littel filter on this indicator by which I think it will be realy powerfull. is to code the Stochastics over bought and overslod inside the conditions for the alert.

So for Ex. it will never give you long alert till it has any of the long candel sticks reversal patterns plus the Stochastics under 25.

Please see if you can do something about these 2 problems

Here is the indicator

does this repaints????????

Tsar:
Hi ALL,

Here there are CANDLES PATTERN Indicator... more Complete.

- Work in ALL Time Frime.

- Can Changes COMMENTS in English or Russian.

Hopefully useful !

Best Regards,

Here there are 'the Original' .MQ4 file ; not De-compiler Posted before...

Need Re-write again for MT4 Build 610+ bcause found 2478 Warnings !

NOTE : Attach .EX4 file compiled from MT4 Build 509

Files:
candles_star.zip  127 kb

Tsar:
Here there are 'the Original' .MQ4 file ; not De-compiler Posted before...

Need Re-write again for MT4 Build 610+ bcause found 2478 Warnings !

NOTE : Attach .EX4 file compiled from MT4 Build 509

:)

Warnings like the ones givven for this line :

if ( C<O | | C==O | | BL90==1*point | | BL90(H1-Range/tz) && HH2 && H1>H3 && H1>H4 && H1>H5 && H1>H6 && H1>H7 && H1>H8 )

"check operator precedence for possible error; use parentheses to clarify precedence Candles_Star.mq4 720 41" warnings are probably the hardest to sort out in some cases - if the "(" or ")" is placed on a wrong place then the whole code can work completely differently

H2, H3, H4, H6, H8 and H12 Candle Sticks Indicator :

Files:
Reason: