Reverse Divergence - page 4

Repaint?

Every indicator repaints, unless the calculations don't use the current bar. Watch RSI, Stoch, MACD... they all "repaint" on the current bar. Don't call it "repaint" unless previous bars (not current) change signals.

olorunloniemi:
Hi all, despite that I am newbie I love the indicator it helps to clarify reversal divergence on the platform and deliver cool pips which i see considerable,although the use of other indicators along with it give good entry signal but the fx5 divergence does not give exit point but trend indicators could help in that. Nice trading traders.

Which other indicators do you use for confirming entry signals with fx5 divergence?

olorunloniemi:
Hi all, despite that I am newbie I love the indicator it helps to clarify reversal divergence on the platform and deliver cool pips which i see considerable,although the use of other indicators along with it give good entry signal but the fx5 divergence does not give exit point but trend indicators could help in that. Nice trading traders.

anywhere I can learn abt entry/exit rule using fx5??

sonic

Exit Positions

sonicdeejay:
anywhere I can learn abt entry/exit rule using fx5?? sonic

Again: would be nice to complement it using reversal candle patterns, SHI Chanel, oversold and overbougth levels, etc.

???????

where I can find information about SHI channel...or someone wants to explain here?

this RSI div indicator only repaints current bar & next bar correct?

so if I want to enter the trade on a RSI divergence arrow i just have to wait for the close of next bar, correct?

if that is correct, can someone make an alert for RSI div (2 separate configurable alerts: one for buy & one for short)

Files:
rsi_div.mq4  13 kb

Thanks for sharing those great indicators.

CCI Div?

Does anybody has/know to make CCI divergence indicator?

Please help me with it!

Reason: