MSN Style Pop Alert!

Hi folks,

Please go to:

http://www.metatrader.info/node/82

And tell me what do you think about this tool !

Files:
pop_1.jpg  26 kb

Comments?

codersguru:
Hi folks,

Please go to:

http://www.metatrader.info/node/82

And tell me what do you think about this tool !

Your comments will be very appreciated!

Hello Codersguru,

I am not sure to use it but I find that this indicator is well found for the forex and in more it is beautiful .

I think that is great!

Thanks!!

Thats great.

Can you make it say

" 50 CCI has just crossed +100"

Martin

mart-hart:
Thats great.

Can you make it say

" 50 CCI has just crossed +100"

Martin

Hi all,

This isn't directed at Martin personally (so please don't take offense ), I'm just quoting him as an example....

It's ok if somebody doesn't know how to code, and needs help creating an indicator or EA or whatever. But, even people that haven't coded should easily be able to make slight modifications to code. (Just take a few days to read Code Guru's great mq4 tutorial.)

What Code Guru made here is pretty cool, but if everybody asked him to make a customized "Please make it say this" alert, he could spend the whole year doing nothing else and still not be finished.

Non-coders, Code Guru spent his valuable time making this for us. Please, take a few hours (or maybe only minutes) to learn how to make it say whatever you want. Read his tutorial. Look at the code. You'll see that's its really easy. I'm not suggesting that you all need to learn to be programmers, but it would be nice if you all learned to be "simple code modifiers".

Just my 2 pips,

Keris

BTW, Code Guru, this is great. I really learn a lot looking at your code.

You have to learn MQL4! Believe me.

keris2112:
Hi all,

This isn't directed at Martin personally (so please don't take offense ), I'm just quoting him as an example....

It's ok if somebody doesn't know how to code, and needs help creating an indicator or EA or whatever. But, even people that haven't coded should easily be able to make slight modifications to code. (Just take a few days to read Code Guru's great mq4 tutorial.)

What Code Guru made here is pretty cool, but if everybody asked him to make a customized "Please make it say this" alert, he could spend the whole year doing nothing else and still not be finished.

Non-coders, Code Guru spent his valuable time making this for us. Please, take a few hours (or maybe only minutes) to learn how to make it say whatever you want. Read his tutorial. Look at the code. You'll see that's its really easy. I'm not suggesting that you all need to learn to be programmers, but it would be nice if you all learned to be "simple code modifiers".

Just my 2 pips,

Keris

BTW, Code Guru, this is great. I really learn a lot looking at your code.

Keris,

You are right!

When I receive a message asking me for coding help I feel happy because I like to help but I feel sad too.

I feel sad because I've written my tutorial to give you the first step to MQL4 programming and I was thinking the tutorial will reduce the huge quantity of asking-help messages.

Folks,

You have to learn MQL4! Yes you have to learn it even you find someone kind enough to code your EAs.

Simply, you have to know what he did and how to modify the code to your need!

Thanks keris!

can't get the popup tool of the linked site

Can anyone please post the package here ... i can not find the package at the linked site. I suspect that it might be because I am not logged in on that site. I have registered, but they have not sent me an email with my password.

By the way, I thought the tutorial was excellent. I read it all in about 2 hours and have been busy writing my first custom indicator.

thanks

TheImperialOne

Package!

theimperialone:
Can anyone please post the package here ... i can not find the package at the linked site. I suspect that it might be because I am not logged in on that site. I have registered, but they have not sent me an email with my password.

By the way, I thought the tutorial was excellent. I read it all in about 2 hours and have been busy writing my first custom indicator.

thanks

TheImperialOne

TheImperialOne,

You're welcome!

This is the package, however, you have to be a user in www.metatrader.info to get the all the new tools and their updates.

Hope you enjoy my work.

Files:
pop.zip  159 kb

Mr Guru, thank you very much ... what a fast response

TheImperialOne

Reason: