MSN Style Pop Alert! - page 2

theimperialone:
Mr Guru, thank you very much ... what a fast response TheImperialOne

You're welcome!

I hope you enjoy it. (I consider it the best alert in MetaTrader )

Duration of POP alert

codersguru,

I really like this alert. At present it only stays up about two seconds. Perhaps you could add options for it to stay up some designated period of time ( display duration - x seconds ) and/or have it stay up until cancelled.

hap

hapalkos:
codersguru,

I really like this alert. At present it only stays up about two seconds. Perhaps you could add options for it to stay up some designated period of time ( display duration - x seconds ) and/or have it stay up until cancelled.

hap

hap,

It's a very good idea, I'll work in!

Thanks!

Codersguru,

your popup works very nice! But how can I connect the popup to a trigger?

For example: I want a popup when EMA5 crosses EMA14 upwards.

Peter

Alert Popup

Codersguru,

Good stuff. I'm not always in front of my computer because I have a full time day job. Is there a way to program an alert to send a text msg to your cell phone??

nak0220

Nak0220:
Codersguru,

Good stuff. I'm not always in front of my computer because I have a full time day job. Is there a way to program an alert to send a text msg to your cell phone??

nak0220

Nak0220,

This isn't a hard task! But, do you know a free SMS gateway?

I can not Use it, help please

When I try to run the script, I receive this:

2006.05.29 13:04:25 Pop_Demo USDCHF,H1: initialized

2006.05.29 13:04:25 Pop_Demo USDCHF,H1: expert stopped

2006.05.29 13:04:25 Pop_Demo USDCHF,H1: dll calls are not allowed; 'shell32.dll'-'ShellExecuteA'

2006.05.29 13:04:25 Pop_Demo USDCHF,H1: loaded successfully

Help please.

Of course, It worked!

Of course, It worked!

Thanks, Im waiting for the version that leave the pop up until you close it, just in case you are out of the PC.

Will this version have the ability to keep 2 or 3 alerts opened, in case that 2 or 3 when you were in the bathroom?

It is good,But It cann`t show chinese.

Reason: