Ojala EA - page 6

Hi

Mohammad your EA is an excellent, i ma running on interbankfx mini account (demo)

i donot about others but i am facing a PC probelm while using your EA it use my 90% CPU and around 85MB memory, which effecting PC performance.

if some one can look your code and can do coding opetimisation.

if this problem is with me only than pls write i will check this EA on other PC.

kumawat:
Hi

Mohammad your EA is an excellent, i ma running on interbankfx mini account (demo)

i donot about others but i am facing a PC probelm while using your EA it use my 90% CPU and around 85MB memory, which effecting PC performance.

if some one can look your code and can do coding opetimisation.

if this problem is with me only than pls write i will check this EA on other PC.

kumawat,

Thank you very much you liked the EA!

Yes, this is a problem in the earlier version of the indicator.

Please use the last version (it will not draw the up and down arrows but it works faster).

Mohamad,

I wan togo to use this EA wihtrEal money from next week,Pls suggest which time frame and which pair i should go.

kumawat:
Mohamad, I wan togo to use this EA wihtrEal money from next week,Pls suggest which time frame and which pair i should go.

We have to test for 1 month at least before going to trade live!

TF = M15

Hello Mohammed,

Thank you for your answers in my thread.

I wish knowledge if you make work this EA in a real account ?

Hi

To day scrore is 100 pips realised. greate results.

see attachement

Files:
100_pip.gif  89 kb

Not good

This strategy

Think that is something wrong in that part of the data...

Files:

Funny, I have not been able to make this EA place trades, it has been running for 2 days now

Why!

Why this happens!! Maybe something wrong int the EA.

Think that we have to put the SL for this strategy.

Opinions?

Take a look!!

Files:
Reason: