Price_Channel_v6-ea - page 7

no, you can close only part of the volume in MT4

newdigital:
Yes... but ... if you open an order so how to close half an order? It should be different order.

That's what I don't know, if it is technically doable. I have little experience in programming.

delsule, r U blind ?

bool OrderClose( int ticket, double lots, double price, int slippage, color Color=CLR_NONE)

Closes opened order. If the function succeeds, the return value is true. If the function fails, the return value is false. To get the detailed error information, call GetLastError().

Getting EA on Chart

I've downloaded the Price-Channel_v6ea and the v4 to my desktop and have v6 in Navigator (with blue hat) but when I drag and drop to chart nothing happens. (no smilie, no frown, no x).

so far I haven't got v4 into ea folder.

Can someone tell me what to do different?

TallP:
I've downloaded the Price-Channel_v6ea and the v4 to my desktop and have v6 in Navigator (with blue hat) but when I drag and drop to chart nothing happens. (no smilie, no frown, no x).

Read post 58.

Coyan

TallP:

Here's some instructions I got from another discussion. I can't remember who the author was - it wasn't me. Good luck.

Files:

for the dot disapearing why not use that first dot as a basis to what you are gonna trade, so you start on the second dot, it might save ya some stress when it disapears on you the thing im wondering is if you have a tp in the candle is that a trigger to enter another trade?

back to the beginning,

Would like to ask you bruno again about the take profit and stoploss, in the first post you wrote, take profit 7 pips, and an stoploss of 30 pips, in some statements i see bigger stoplosses (50/60 pips) sometimes, do you sometimes change them? which currencies do you recommend the most for this?

How are your results like in an extremely choppy day?

want to thank you for sharing this nice method.

Hello cami,

Sorry for this waiting of answer.

However I do not test any more this ea nor this method.