okfx:
Many thanks, newdigital!

Best regards & Large profit to all!

okfx

okfx,

Try, you should have access now.

Member section

Yo moderators

this is a quest for you guys, Well u have a member section for EAS but i was thinking why u dont try up another members section for other people in this commumity to give people that oportunity, its really just because i se more more threads getting full of S..T last thread being spoiled is ninas.

sailor

Are you still accepting e-gold?? No posts in this thread for several months!

Levaz

levaz:
Are you still accepting e-gold?? No posts in this thread for several months! Levaz

Yes.

newdigital:
Yes. .

Thank you.

Will hop on board shortly. Will read some more first!!

So, if i want to pay by egold i need to send money directly to your egold account ? cuz i dont see any egold payment in here.

11_:
So, if i want to pay by egold i need to send money directly to your egold account ? cuz i dont see any egold payment in here.

Elite section is not my commercial place. Elite section is something related to the forex-tsd forum irrespective off any admin, moderator and so on.

The link is on the first post of this thread. Besides you may take information from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum as well. After paying please don't forget to send PM to any admin (to me or to forexts).

And it is written here:

Please send two months subscription, because it's not automated method.

Already paid through e-gold,why my account not activated yet?

Forexts,I already paid through e-gold.but I did not get my accout activated.Why? Would please help to check and make my accout activated.

Thanks

Nancy

forexts:
Hello.

People interested in use e-gold for elite subscription please use this form:

http://2948036.e-gold.com/

Please send two months subscription (24$) because it's not automated method (we will process orders in the same day).

Best regards.

hi

hi

can i pay $12 via e-gold and subscript for 1 month,?

And is your system signal system???

thank you

2 months for egold.

It is not signal system.

It is just forward testing results presenting only.

Reason: