Exit Strategy: Stepping Stops vs. Trailing Stops - page 6

Looking for EA Manage order with Invisible SL less than 5 pips

Hello everyone,

I tried some EA as Swiss Army, Manage TP, Trailing stop, Tight trailing stop, E-trailing...

but I'm looking for an EA which let me to place SL < 5 pips and which let me have an INVISIBLE SL.

Does it exist?

Camarillo:
Hello everyone,

I tried some EA as Swiss Army, Manage TP, Trailing stop, Tight trailing stop, E-trailing...

but I'm looking for an EA which let me to place SL < 5 pips and which let me have an INVISIBLE SL.

Does it exist?

Pls, read this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

And you can set your SL just in the limit where your broker set the minimum value,not inside.

Linuxser:
Pls, read this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general And you can set your SL just in the limit where your broker set the minimum value,not inside.

1)I read thread... maybe it' s written that a broker is able to see your EA and so even your invisible SL and TP because they are a code of the EA?

2) It's not true that i cannot set SL o TP inside the minimum value... for eg. Tight Trailing Stop let me place a TP where i want (place it's not the correct term because in reality the TP is handled internally and then starts the input to close the order..). So I'm looking for something similar to the TP function of tight trailing stop , but for the SL. Manage TP 2.4 let me to use the initial SL invisible but the next stop are PLACED (visible) and I cannot put < 5 pips.

EA manage order with initial SL, Break Even and Trailing Stop

Dp you know if there is an EA manage order with initial SL, Break Even and Trailing Stop?

igorad:
Hi,

I just have finished 1st version of Stepped Stops EA.

I need help to test it, because it is possible only on real trade.

How to use?

Open position and then apply EA - the expert will make all rest.

Igor

is it possible to get a magicnumber function into this ea ?

regards

clarc

How to make my protected pips as my target profit which

hi Traders,

Just want to say hi.

I am looking for robot which protect my movement pip once it reaches at certain point , for example.

If my pip now reaches 15pip profit, then the robot start to protect 10pips.

when it reaches 16pip the robot starts to protect 11pips and so on.

It looks like the distance is constantly 5pips away from the current rate.

The ideas is to make my protected pips as my target profit which

will increase its value as long as the current rate is moving forward( for buy )

or moving backward( for sell )

Thank-you in advance.

Hope you all already made alot of money.

Simple, use trailing stop with steps.

How to make my protected pips as my target profit which

thanks Enforcer,

I will learn more about trailing stops with steps.

Here, a sample code:

extern int TrailingStop = 0;

extern int TSstep = 1;

//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

void TrailingStop()

{

if(TSstep<1) TSstep=1;

RefreshRates();

for(int i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++)

{

OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);

if (OrderSymbol()==Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber() == MagicNumber)

{

if(OrderType() == OP_BUY)

{

if(Bid-OrderOpenPrice()>Point*TrailingStop && (OrderStopLoss()+(Point*TSstep)<Bid-(Point*TrailingStop)||OrderStopLoss()==0))

OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),Bid-(Point*TrailingStop),OrderTakeProfit(),0,Blue);

}

else if(OrderType() == OP_SELL)

{

if(OrderOpenPrice()-Ask>Point*TrailingStop && (OrderStopLoss()-(Point*TSstep)>Ask+(Point*TrailingStop)||OrderStopLoss()==0))

OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),Ask+(Point*TrailingStop),OrderTakeProfit(),0,Red);

}

}

}

return;

}

//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

int start()

{

if(TrailingStop>0) TrailingStop(); }
Reason: